Your pointless thoughts & observations

19 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

So a 8 year old can fuck a 2 year old without it being weird? You're canceled my friend... 

image.png

Edited by Stickfigger
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm awoken from sleep by a message telling me trump's got the covid. Get more celebratory messages from friends, wake up, make myself a nice cup of espresso, go to my home office spot and I'm greeted

I still don't know the story behind the burger reaction and i feel extremely left out... 

I've noticed a pattern of emoticon solidarity in reply reactions.  1 burger tends to lead to multiple burgers, 1 Farnsworth tends to lead to multiple Farnsworths, and so on, and so on.  Also popular i

Posted Images

8 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

I was playing Monopoly (the board game)

with or without the monocle:)

9 hours ago, Tim_J said:

So a 8 year old can fuck a 2 year old without it being weird? You're canceled my friend... 

Your math skills are impressive. But try it, it works every time with the minimum age being 14 obviously. A 14 year old can have a relationship with another 14 year old. A 50 year old's partner shouldn't be younger than 32, etc. Mind blowing stuff, right?

But what if I want to sleep with someone over 70 and they are following this rule, eh?

2 hours ago, dingformung said:

Your math skills are impressive. But try it, it works every time with the minimum age being 14 obviously. A 14 year old can have a relationship with another 14 year old. A 50 year old's partner shouldn't be younger than 32, etc. Mind blowing stuff, right?

2/2 = 1

1+7 = 8

2 can fuck with 8

What's wrong with my math yo? 

Btw, what happens at 14?

4 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Btw, what happens at 14?

It's socially acceptable to be horny but only for people exactly your own age

Just now, Tim_J said:

From a legal perspective? Or solely sociable? 

Just sociably, legal limitations may vary

so with 14 being the minimum age, let agepartner1 = 20 years old

Then according to your math agepartner2 = (agepartner1 / 2) + 7 = 17 years old.

wtf is this

14 minutes ago, IOS said:

wtf is this

IMO, age/2 + 8 would make more sense to me. Then the whole scale would start at 16 and by age 20 you're only banging anyone at least 18yo.

Edited by zkom
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, IOS said:

wtf is this

A 20 year old can't bang anyone below 17 without it being weird, that's right. If a 20 year old bangs a 17 year old who am I to judge? As long as it's consensual I don't find it weird at all. It's 3 years difference mate

My equation stands

I'm halfway fine with zkoms suggestion, too, though. But I don't think that it's socially unacceptable that 15 and 14 year olds are in relationships with each other

Edited by dingformung
1 hour ago, zkom said:

IMO, age/2 + 8 would make more sense to me. Then the whole scale would start at 16 and by age 20 you're only banging anyone at least 18yo.

yeah but that's according to western standards...

Edited by Tim_J
Just now, Tim_J said:

anyway i just wanna get laid with a 18 years old so your maths are stupid...

How old are you? I'm 25 so I can sleep with 19.5 year olds and it's okay. 18 year olds are too young for me 😜

• Burger 1
54 minutes ago, IOS said:

Just to avoid any confusion about age of consent being listed as 14 in Germany. You must be under 21 to be allowed to sleep with someone under 18 and over 14, legally. It's definitely not socially accepted, though. It would just maybe be too harsh of a stigma to put an 18 year old that sleeps with a 17 year old or 14 year old into the "sex offender" category

Nigeria you sick fuck

Edited by dingformung
25 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Just to avoid any confusion about age of consent being listed as 14 in Germany. You must be under 21 to be allowed to sleep with someone under 18 and over 14, legally.

Also in Finland the kind of "unlimited" sex only applies if you're over 18. 16 has some caveats, like it can't be prostitution or with somebody who is in a "parental role" with the person, doesn't have to be a biological parent. Prostitution is legal in Finland if both parties are 18yo or older, as long as there is no human trafficking or procuring involved, so there are no legal brothels in Finland like in Germany.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, dingformung said:

The youngest socially acceptable age of a person to have sex / a relationship with without it being weird is your age divided by two plus seven (with 14 being the minimum age)

That rule stops when you're 40 though.

3 minutes ago, milkface said:

That rule stops when you're 40 though.

I'd say it stops at 30. After that you should be pretty much an adult and more concerned with other power dynamics in play like wealth and income difference, social status and authority.

Just now, zkom said:

I'd say it stops at 30. After that you should be pretty much an adult and more concerned with other power dynamics in play like wealth and income difference, social status and authority.

Oh for sure. I'm aware of a couple that have 13 year age gap between them but I would never condone it.