IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

of course it's the hottest thing imaginable. they do it like once in a lifetime, which is one month give or take (many dangers lurk in the life of a fly so maybe even less)

i mean, whole point of their life is to get laid an then die, think about that lol

which is not any more than some humans now that i think of it....

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, timbre monke said:

Just tried durian for the first time. I understand what they say about the odor now - it's akin to that of dead fish. But the actual flavor is surprisingly sweet.

This fruit was banned on the cruise ship my ex worked on.  Possibly it's the same policy where @Tim_J works.

7 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

This fruit was banned on the cruise ship my ex worked on.  Possibly it's the same policy where @Tim_J works.

Not hard to see why. Because now it's starting to stink up my fridge and I'm regretting having bought it in the first place.

Sometimes curiosity can backfire.

Never saw it in a ship... I've seen it in supermarkets but I don't even know the translation in portuguese... Never had a look at its insides before but it doesn't look good... 

Edited by Tim_J

this is how i feel about 9/11 (@0:41)

i heard the news when i was nine years old. as an outsider with no stake in the geo-political landscape at large and no information other than what trickles through our news media between commercials and cartoons, i've never been able to reconcile my own, immature view of 9/11 with the level of urgency and sanctity that is so forcefully presented to the western world, however little one understands.

edit - if it's blocked click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZoupEbGQtU&t=41s

Edited by Dragon

Durian topped pizza with a packet of Heinz ketchup for tomato sauce is maybe the worst pizza I've ever had.. Some strong contenders though.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, zkom said:

Durian topped pizza with a packet of Heinz ketchup for tomato sauce is maybe the worst pizza I've ever had.. Some strong contenders though.

Keep talking 

33 minutes ago, Plum said:

Keep talking 

Well, I'd say second place goes to whatever the thing is that gets called "pizza" in Cuba, which is more like a pie with vaguely pizza-like toppings, hard to explain if you haven't experienced it. If you get it with ham you get like three small pieces of ham on top. And then the third place to a curry banana pizza I once had in Hanoi, which also gave me diarrhea.

Continuing with the pizzas. For a while I used an app that lets you buy surplus food from restaurants and one of the places was pizza buffet type of thing. So they would just pack whatever pizza slices weren't sold in time so I would get a box of pizza slices really cheaply but the contents were always a surprise. Like a pizza slice with popcorn or potato chips. Or a slice with marshmallows.. Often times something really spicy, but I was fine with that.

Also we have this thing in Europe which I guess is more of a dessert than a savory thing, but I haven't tried it..

cx25wyx6scu21.jpg

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Dr. Autechre chocolate pizza is in Canada too.  I still haven't had the balls to try it.

We should do it and post our thoughts in this pointless thread. 

I'll get one next weekend if you do lol :lol:

• Like 2