Your pointless thoughts & observations

19 hours ago, zkom said:

Durian topped pizza with a packet of Heinz ketchup for tomato sauce is maybe the worst pizza I've ever had.. Some strong contenders though.

Keep talking 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still don't know the story behind the burger reaction and i feel extremely left out... 

I'm awoken from sleep by a message telling me trump's got the covid. Get more celebratory messages from friends, wake up, make myself a nice cup of espresso, go to my home office spot and I'm greeted

I've noticed a pattern of emoticon solidarity in reply reactions.  1 burger tends to lead to multiple burgers, 1 Farnsworth tends to lead to multiple Farnsworths, and so on, and so on.  Also popular i

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Plum said:

Keep talking 

Well, I'd say second place goes to whatever the thing is that gets called "pizza" in Cuba, which is more like a pie with vaguely pizza-like toppings, hard to explain if you haven't experienced it. If you get it with ham you get like three small pieces of ham on top. And then the third place to a curry banana pizza I once had in Hanoi, which also gave me diarrhea.

Continuing with the pizzas. For a while I used an app that lets you buy surplus food from restaurants and one of the places was pizza buffet type of thing. So they would just pack whatever pizza slices weren't sold in time so I would get a box of pizza slices really cheaply but the contents were always a surprise. Like a pizza slice with popcorn or potato chips. Or a slice with marshmallows.. Often times something really spicy, but I was fine with that.

Also we have this thing in Europe which I guess is more of a dessert than a savory thing, but I haven't tried it..

cx25wyx6scu21.jpg

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Dr. Autechre chocolate pizza is in Canada too.  I still haven't had the balls to try it.

We should do it and post our thoughts in this pointless thread. 

I'll get one next weekend if you do lol :lol:

• Like 2

I've tried chocolate pizza before... It's okay if you look at it as a desert or some kind of pastry... Better than spicy gummies... 

1 minute ago, yekker said:

Are you supposed to heat these things or are they like a big frozen cookie? :shrug:

we’re all going to have to buy one by around Thursday to find out?

10 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

we’re all going to have to buy one by around Thursday to find out?

Sounds good 

• Haha 1

It happened to me more than once, i sneezed, had hiccups, i cried and i sweated like a pig...

Latest years have been making me really believe in karma and all that cosmic debris...