IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

34 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

and now suddenly i'm seeing lots of comments along the lines of "this is bullshit, the government has no idea what it's doing". also i notice that most of the people i've run into randomly the last week have seemed on edge, out of sorts, making vague statements about their mental health. i can often hear ppl through the walls in my apartment complex talking to themselves in an angry tone, cursing, making vague threats.

I follow Ontario news quite a bit (lived there for 10+ years), and it seems they're using the QC curfew as a thinly veiled threat to get people to follow their new lockdown measures. but yeah, I can only imagine the frustration and confusion a curfew like that would bring about in some folks. luckily (heh) we have a bunch of Republican asshats running Texas, who made it abundantly clear they will never lock us down ever again.

38 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Doesn't imposing a curfew just mean you have more people out and about all at the same time? Stupid.

yeah the grocery stores have been noticeably more packed ever since it was implemented.

also apparently cops can still give you the $6,000 fine if they feel like it, even if you're a night shift worker & have all the legal paperwork saying you're required to be out past curfew

both of my grandmas have been dead for years, i really don't give a shit about coronavirus tbh

Edited by Cryptowen

13 hours ago, iococoi said:

“If you think you're boring your audience, go slower not faster.” Gustav Mahler

I apply this wisdom to driving.  The bored audience is whoever happens to be tailgating me at the time.  They always honk their approval, so it must be working.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

13 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

I saw that, it was 2017. It seems to've contributed to her fame tbh. 

Worked for her.

:gun_in_mouth_emoji:

woahh i could've sworn it was only last year damn

I'm watching people open Pokemon cards on twitch and find myself really drawn to it. I don't collect the cards and I'm not even into Pokemon but this is addicting, like gambling. I'm sure if I knew more on the subject it'd be even more fun. Ok more packs to open, brb.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

A recruiter from a rather large social media platform contacted me about a position on their VR product. I gave them a salary requirement that I thought was reasonable, but when I looked up their glassdoor info, it was laughably low for developers. They were supposed to call me yesterday but I think they just threw out my resume :lol:

• Sad 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1