IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

6 minutes ago, Squee said:

I'm actually ok with it. Feels weird being able to feel my bald spot, but I love shaving my head.

shaving your head? tf is wrong with you? 

embrace that shit, brother

spacer.png

My hair is long enough to really weigh it down so I have a small freakout every once in a while when I feel the top of my head.

If you have fat hair and fat on your scalp the hair will stop growing there and also fall off! 

Wash your hair with shampoo more often and only with cold water! Or else you get bald guys. 

i keep thinking my hair is starting to thin out but then it grows in thick again. this has been the case since my mid 20s at least. i dunno what the cause could be. my stress levels imo are generally consistently low & my diet doesn't fluctuate that much. whose to say

that being said, i do feel like if it did legit start to thin i would keep letting it grow out/rock the aging crust punk look. my haircut pattern is usually i'll just let it grow wild for many months until i shave it all off one day, and then keep it shaved until i get bored of shaving it

Edited by Cryptowen

More of my hair comes out in the shower these days than I'm comfortable with.  But it's also longer than it's been since highschool, so that probably accounts for that problem.  More stress this last 6 months too.

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

More of my hair comes out in the shower these days than I'm comfortable with.  But it's also longer than it's been since highschool, so that probably accounts for that problem.  More stress this last 6 months too.

Don't shave it ever man, it might not come back.

7 hours ago, ambermonke said:

I'd rather have no hair than hair coming out of my ears. Granted it was barely noticeable, but somehow just discovered it this morning. I'm so pissed

What about no hair and still have hair coming out of your ears? 

I wrote a poem about alcoholism

awkwardly holding my breath
it feels like a lifetime
assuming innocence and resuming
before consuming death.
penis perking, fury lurking
and then there are the suicides
here's one for matt
and one for kyle
for jared, john, and constantine
and one for me:
never blinking
quickly drinking
sinking from reality.
danger drives
the liquor dries
my life comes out in piss
until I find my own abyss.
hell is here
I live in fear
of my shotgun's spicy kiss.

• Like 1

today at my work, the fire alarms started to ring. we(fortunately quickly) found out that the fire was coming from ...the fire alarm command system itself ,wich  was actually starting ti burn.

20 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I wrote a poem about alcoholism

Even though there is definitely beauty in this poem I’m finding it difficult not to feel an overwhelming sense of darkness (well, duh). 
I feel I can relate somewhat having gone through several bouts of depression from a young age through to my early 30s (35 now) accompanied with severe alcohol and substance abuse/addiction  and suicidal ideations and behaviour. 
Your posts have been catching my eye lately and even though I know how hard it can be to see some sort of change or relief in the future, more often than not, there is. You can’t force it and it might not come at the moment you most need it or in the way you expect it. It can take a long time (did with me, and I’m still not done but found some happiness and ways to cope) or it can be suddenly but things will change. Don’t get mad at yourself, try to be somewhat friendly or gentle, pretend you’re dealing with a stranger if you have to and you make decisions for them. Play with the idea of sobering up and/or getting some professional help and maybe make some step or gesture in that direction and take it from there, you can always start drinking again but at least give it a go. 

Hope this doesn’t come across as condescending or anything. I truly feel for you because what you say in your posts is so relatable. Hang on in there. Please. 

• Like 5