IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

11 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

i've made a similar arguement  to ppl before regarding sex, they never agree with me. but sex/sexual attraction is a very weird thing imo. it's a weird thing to sober up hormonely while you're kneedeep; to float outside yourself, feeling like some kind of saturnine auric residue oberving the clockwork undulation of your own flesh. i had more than a few existential moments in my young adulthood - why am I so distracted right now? I thought this was supposed to be the thing whose lack was causing my distraction at every other moment!

Exactly.  The amount of work people put into sex is insane.  If most people put that much work into anything else they'd be massively successful, but they don't even notice how much work it is because they're so high on their own brain chems.

37 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My friend's on some internet thing called Clubhouse chatting with Coolio and Deadmau5.  She says Deadmau5 has a very quick temper.

i guess people are doing this now and giving talks about their thing or something. apparently it's very extrovert friendly. 

• Farnsworth 1

4 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My friend's on some internet thing called Clubhouse chatting with Coolio and Deadmau5.  She says Deadmau5 has a very quick temper.

My housemate has been bugging me about clubhouse and every time she mentions it, I go: “the genre, the internet thing or the secret location?” Which I find very witty. And she wanted to know if I had heard anybody mention it. Now finally I can tell her I encountered it out in the wild. 
ty.  

On 2/13/2021 at 10:28 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Tonight she was in a chatroom with MC Hammer and Deadmau5.  Not sure what the deal is with all the early 90's rappers on there.  Kid Frosty also started following her (dude's well into his 50's). 

She had this to say about Deadmau5:

Deadmau5 is on every day for hours.

His wife is getting neglected.

He’s pretty much addicted.

I requested that she ask him to go talk to his wife, to which she replied:

He reminds me of a chihuahua.

I don’t want to get bitten.

He'll probably see this post too.

music that represented what i thought drugs would be like before i ever did drugs: the orb, opn, the entire genre of psytrance

music that actually reminds me of being on drugs after a couple years of mostly not doing them: "rock in the video age" by jan jelinek

i can't hear this track without feeling like i'm on too much mdma in a basement somewhere

• Like 2

just had an out of body experience almost!! i was very high coming back from the shop a 10 minute walk away from my house whilst listening to rise by sugar planet. the orange-lit street, the calmness of said street and the warmth (it's been absolutely FREEZING these last few weeks but i was able to go out in a t-shirt and windbreaker and feel absolutely fine) was so mesmerising - i walked at half the pace i normally do and i felt like i was floating through the streets seen from a third-person perspective. for a few minutes in my life my horrible anxiety was lifted and i genuinely walked the whole way with a big smile on my face. that's the calmest i've felt in forever ?

Edited by milkface
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

You'd meet an... army of geese?

You'll be given bread
You'll be taken care of
You'll be given bread
You'll have the crusts of

Maybe not where the sign says
"you can't feed geese"
Maybe not from the picnics
You are staring at

honk and flap around
It's all around you
All is full of bread
All around you

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

music that represented what i thought drugs would be like before i ever did drugs: the orb, opn, the entire genre of psytrance

music that actually reminds me of being on drugs after a couple years of mostly not doing them: "rock in the video age" by jan jelinek

i can't hear this track without feeling like i'm on too much mdma in a basement somewhere

For me it's SAW II, BoC, and Animal Collective in the first category; the second for me is definitely Confield.  That album brings me right back to mushrooms every time.

That Jan Jelinek track is incredible, though.

good picks. i'd have to think about what shrooms remind me of...tbh i've always been much more visual & kinetic on psychedelics. i plan on listening to music beforehand, but then during i end up either sitting in silence for hours or wandering off to the nearest patch of woods. i think the main reason that jelinek track (which is great) reminds me so much of mdma is because it's a sound i associate very much with montreal dj sets. and i guess tonally it has a particular feel - hyper-repetitive & machinic, but not clean & crystalline like, say, some robert hood tracks. rather everything has this hazy, sweaty, organic texture. much like mdma itself, it kind of reminds you of sex but more anti-social, more focused on singluar adherance to the groove rather than attempting to articulate some romantic/human sentiment

i did have a good moment on one of my first ever trips (i ate like 500 morning glory seeds i bought at the garden centre). listened to the richard d james album & after it was over it felt like it was still going. my brain just came up with a bunch of new tracks that sounded like they would go on that album, in real time

Edited by Cryptowen
  • Like 1

I joined this FB group called BAD TO THE BONE TRUCKERZ WHO GIVE NO DAMS AND SHITS where everyone talks like they're an idiot. It's fun as hell but this character has gotten into my head when I'm trying to regular stuff.

6iZAwO8.png

SPEK UP LIBRAL

• Burger 2