IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

11 hours ago, ambermonke said:

After these last few posts, just chiming in to express my appreciation for Velma's thicc ass.

yeah I didn't quite get why @brian trageskin wasn't able to fap to it. maybe he's an armpit guy? in which case, I totally get.

• Burger 1

30 minutes ago, zero said:

yeah I didn't quite get why @brian trageskin wasn't able to fap to it. maybe he's an armpit guy? in which case, I totally get.

i can't because i still have an ounce of dignity left. i pride myself on refusing to resort to cartoons and comics to satisfy my needs. i love velma but i'll stick to cosplay pics of her

25 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

i can't because i still have an ounce of dignity left. i pride myself on refusing to resort to cartoons and comics to satisfy my needs. i love velma but i'll stick to cosplay pics of her

just image searched velma cosplay and it all makes sense now. thanks for the clarification.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I know an armpit guy.

The question is, is does he know people call him Armpit Guy

SEMI-RELATED: one of my formative memories was being 9 or 10, in a comic book store somewhere in Ottawa. A very stereotypical looking comicbookguy was eyeing a Lois Griffin action figure for sale, and said something to the extent of "you know, the mom from Family Guy - she's pretty hot, right? I mean, for a cartoon character". And the cashier responded, "if that's what you're into, I guess", with a tone of such open disdain that I haven't forgotten it for over 20 years. No doubt this helped me to maintain dignity & dedication to the righteous path during my adolescense whenever some anime succubi attempted to stoke the fires of my loins

Edited by Cryptowen
  • Haha 1

something i was thinking about earlier today: 

jumpers (the people who commit suicide, not the clothing) - why don't they use that last opportunity to do some cool trick? i mean i get that if you've chosen death, you're probably going through a great deal of suffering therefore not in the mood for eccentricities. still i mean, that jump is the last thing you'll ever do ever so why not taking the opportunity to have a blast at it and do some crazy cool trick with flips and twists or some shit and be a fucking legend for it?

i mean there could even be a ranking like in a best trick contest, could be a great way to celebrate those people's final achievements and their memory. although that might encourage suicidal people to take action so maybe not such a great idea

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1