IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

7 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

the way it was intended to be played

glorious

i ripped it like that, it's not exactly 45, it's playing at 45 but i pitched it way down in the pitch wheel... is it worth splitting tracks, export as mp3 and upload it somewhere?

5 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

something i was thinking about earlier today: 

jumpers (the people who commit suicide, not the clothing) - why don't they use that last opportunity to do some cool trick? i mean i get that if you've chosen death, you're probably going through a great deal of suffering therefore not in the mood for eccentricities. still i mean, that jump is the last thing you'll ever do ever so why not taking the opportunity to have a blast at it and do some crazy cool trick with flips and twists or some shit and be a fucking legend for it?

i mean there could even be a ranking like in a best trick contest, could be a great way to celebrate those people's final achievements and their memory. although that might encourage suicidal people to take action so maybe not such a great idea

• Like 1

If I were a jumper I would first make a comp CD of all the Jump songs I can think of (Kriss Kross, House of Pain, Van Halen, RHCP all spring (ha!) to mind) on loop.  As a twist, I would have a number of stereo systems equal to the number of tracks on said CD, all playing a different song from the comp in unison.  That would be pretty memorable imo... provided I survived the fall and could look back fondly on the crazy thing I did that one time.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

i searched on slsk and youtube and couldn't find it...

don't even trip dawg, this is the new fucking drukqs on the street...

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

03 - oberheim blacet 1b.mp3 3.94 MB · 16 downloads

You read my mind:) I was just thinking how oberheim blacet1b would sound sped up after hearing speedy serge fenix Rendered 2, Thanks:)

• Like 2

Some of the engineering websites I visit for work have such a '90s look that you just got to admire. Like this power calculator for antennas: https://www.qsl.net/v73ns/dbwcalc.html

The wicker or whatever background is a nice touch because it has nothing to do with the subject.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, very honest said:

"acute diarrhea"

"sudden diarrhea"

"projectile diarrhea"

"leaky diarrhea"

"chronic diarrhea"

"persistent diarrhea"

"explosive diarrhea"

"watery diarrhea"

So many diarrheas, so little time.

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2021 at 2:51 AM, very honest said:

"acute diarrhea"

"sudden diarrhea"

"projectile diarrhea"

"leaky diarrhea"

"chronic diarrhea"

"persistent diarrhea"

"explosive diarrhea"

"watery diarrhea"

pics or it didn't happen

Blood oranges are so fucking lush. Most underrated fruit.

Just look at this fucker I just cut open, making little cummies in my mouth. 

IMG_20210226_164004.jpg

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 2

I'm considering doing a cover/remix of NIN's Copy Of A this year but with Hatsune Miku singing just to see if it can be done. I love the melody but I feel like the instrumentals as a whole could be fleshed out more. And Trent's singing style is sometimes too breathy for my liking.

(fuck I'm embarrassed now)

Edited by ambermonke
  • Like 1

I can't have no McVitie's in the house goddammit. Fucking McVitie's.     

Motherfucking McVitie's. 

Edited by user
McVitie's
  • Confused 1

Did late 00s-style Indie hipster culture just disappear one day, or was it my imagination? IE earth tone clothes, all the girls looking like Zooey Deschanel, people being into Sufjan Stevens, affecting a contemplative/poetic/probably sexually frustrated demeanor, truly believing in the power of woke capital (small batch! local! organic!). owning a fuckton of vinyl, i could go on.. it felt like it vanished abruptly back eight or nine years ago...but this was around the time i moved from a smallish canadian city to montreal, so i wasn't entirely sure if it was just me changing locale. but suddenly indie hipster culture was gone, and there was this ironic dayglo cloudrap hipster culture everywhere, trying to play it cool like nothing had changed

perhaps there had been a bicruciation. some of the indie hipsters got caught in a feedback loop of over-emphasizing their signifiers in a self-aware manner. they were desperate for any sort of cultural signifier in a world increasingly mediated on formlessness, but at the same time they wanted to maintain their status as the very sort of detached intellectuals who were driving this process of symbolic descralization. so naturally you end up with your anchor tattoos, your moustache print button-up shirts, your need to tell anyone you encounter that you can only get erect if your girlfriend dresses up like a giant cartoon bacon strip in the bedroom. from there it's only a hop skip & a jump to cal-arts & taking photos of yourself with your mouth open holding funko pops

the other indie hipsters saw this sickness which had infected their countrymen, no doubt thanks to woke capital. they didn't want to fall into this trap. so around 2012 you had the new sincerity movement. it kinda faded out when people realized that posting intentionally misspelled walt whitman poems & posts about how great clouds are could only take you so far emotionally. it turned out that re-building your entire identity around being mad about stuff could take you much further

On 2/24/2021 at 5:51 PM, very honest said:

"acute diarrhea"

"sudden diarrhea"

"projectile diarrhea"

"leaky diarrhea"

"chronic diarrhea"

"persistent diarrhea"

"explosive diarrhea"

"watery diarrhea"

what is happening when i eat spicy teriyaki chicken and 10 minutes later i'm spraying?

is that the teriyaki itself? or is it somehow forcing the previous meal out in that fashion. 

it doesn't happen with normal teriyaki, only spicy.

• Burger 1

1 minute ago, mister miller said:

what is happening when i eat spicy teriyaki chicken and 10 minutes later i'm spraying?

is that the teriyaki itself? or is it somehow forcing the previous meal out in that fashion. 

it doesn't happen with normal teriyaki, only spicy.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+diarhea

On 2/25/2021 at 3:51 AM, very honest said:

"acute diarrhea"

"sudden diarrhea"

"projectile diarrhea"

"leaky diarrhea"

"chronic diarrhea"

"persistent diarrhea"

"explosive diarrhea"

"watery diarrhea"

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, very honest said:

these threads fart

yeah dude, shit's really gone downhill here lately. I mean you went from posting multi-paragraph, critical analysis pieces on our fucked up political system, to listing different flavors of poop.

we need a new distraction to get the synapses firing on all cylinders again. a new BoC album perhaps? highly unlikely. instead it'll be some new meta-classical BS Clark dumps out into the ether, so we can collectively bitch about how shit he's become. 

but fuck if I know. does anyone know anything these days? it's all a bunch of noise. just sit back, watch it all go by, and wait until you can hear the Void. 

• Like 1

let's clean our palates together boyzzz... 

Anyway, I often drive around town looking for furniture and whatnot around recycle and garbage bins... today I got lucky, I didn't even need to get out of my building... somebody left this perfectly fine white desk in the entrance of my building... it fits meticulously where I wanted one... lucky bastard... you'd be surprised what people throw away...

IMG_20210305_171153.jpg

Edited by Tim_J

2 hours ago, zero said:

yeah dude, shit's really gone downhill here lately. I mean you went from posting multi-paragraph, critical analysis pieces on our fucked up political system, to listing different flavors of poop.

we need a new distraction to get the synapses firing on all cylinders again. a new BoC album perhaps? highly unlikely. instead it'll be some new meta-classical BS Clark dumps out into the ether, so we can collectively bitch about how shit he's become. 

but fuck if I know. does anyone know anything these days? it's all a bunch of noise. just sit back, watch it all go by, and wait until you can hear the Void. 

hah

i just meant when you leave watmm tabs open you hear the blurp and it's like when you don't know someone is around and let out a fart

i'm pretty proud of my diarrhea posts

and yes the void is never far off

• Like 1