IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

19 hours ago, dingformung said:

The French are right in looking down on American pop culture, though. It lacks sophistication and is made for brainless plebs.

They're just jealous that they never had a Coltrane 

• Farnsworth 1

If COVID dies down by this summer I have a feeling shit's gonna get crazy. There may already be another "baby boom" on the way.

(Will continue hiding in case horny, lonely women go on the prowl)

34 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

sounds like the makings of a kick ass pron flick. "ravenous, sex-crazed women band together to hunt down basement dwelling IDM loners, rapping them over and over until babby pops out!"

• Sad 1

On 3/18/2021 at 2:54 PM, ambermonke said:

If COVID dies down by this summer I have a feeling shit's gonna get crazy. There may already be another "baby boom" on the way.

a new generation of people born as the offspring of video chat relationships, or a Baby Zoom™

• Burger 1

the best part of any thread is when people starting talking about what happened in the thread and picking apart each other's posts as they stray away from any relevant topic and instead pick apart each other's actions

:catsuicide:

Edited by ignatius

On 3/18/2021 at 3:54 PM, ambermonke said:

Don't hide. Embrace the opportunity. Such events occur only once every 100 years.

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

a new generation of people born as the offspring of video chat relationships, or a Baby Zoom™

I saw the first baby to be born with COVID antibodies has arrived.

It's strange realizing how much my taste has changed over the years.  Every once in a while I remember an album I used to love and it just isn't the same anymore.  Aphex Twin and Coil just sound boring to me, even when I want to enjoy them the way I used to.  I was just listening to Love's Secret Domain and I just don't hear what I heard back then, instead it just sounds like repetitive loops and background music.  Does anyone else get this with their old favorites?

It isn't even sad honestly, just weird.

I think it would be great if all members that ever got banned from WATMM would be unbanned in a kind of grandiose great reset gesture by papa. Annoyances and disagreements should be welcomed as the warm cumbath they are. 

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone who's been banned from watmm has since become a master sculptor or some other amazing thing by virtue of putting all their would-be watmm posting hours into something really productive.

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I wonder if anyone who's been banned from watmm has since become a master sculptor or some other amazing thing by virtue of putting all their would-be watmm posting hours into something really productive.

nah, they all go over to Fred's place and talk about how stupid we all are for still posting in a dictator led disaster zone such as this.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I have been thinking about Bitcoins all day today and what that is about.

It is interesting stuff.. Do people buying it here? Or are people poor here maybe? ? 

• Big Brain 1

..so decade names. Always painful. And they usually don't catch on (the aughts, swinging 60s, roaring 20s, etc. probably the most taken up)

What about the Twens? As a pun on 20-20 twins. Then you could have the Toffees for the 2030s and the twofers for the 2040s.

Edited by Roo