IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Whenever you see the word “precious” in any text, does the voice inside your head momentarily switch to Gollum voice? Mine does. 

Has there ever been a country that has been made independent against their will? Like the parent country just granted them independence and told them to fuck off?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Plum said:

Whenever you see the word “precious” in any text, does the voice inside your head momentarily switch to Gollum voice? Mine does. 

I always think of the Eric Andre show where Hannibal is chubbing up to play the title character in "Precious 2: Precious with a Dick"

• Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

Maybe every year throughout the decade can have its own rhyming decade name attached to it.  Whoring 20's, Scoring 20's, Flooring 20's, Goring 20's, Pouring 20's, Sporing 20's, Coring 20's, Snoring 20's...

the best music making advice i ever got was "be ruthless when editing".. obviously i ignored this advice. 

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM5sjzbgyQr/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

whiteboy summer is going to be lit

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

cringe. there's so much cringe on the internet.. it's practically made of cringe. 

I went for a walk in some woods yesterday and decided to stray off the path a bit (bearing in mind the ground is really uneven and went up and down making it hard to see in the distance). Something caught my eye so I went over to it and I found old rubbish strewn all over the place. I kicked some of the cans over and to my surprise one of them expired in 1998 and another in 2009. I found really old glass Coca-Cola bottles, a packet of sweets that expired in 2006 and a whole host of other weird shit.

I found some female clothing by the foot of a tree along with more old rubbish that expired in the 90s/00s. I hope I didn't stumble across a shallow grave or anything. I have pictures of some of the stuff if anyone's interested.

You could tell the local police (maybe they have a missing person matching the stuff you found), but it's probably just someone living out in the forest for a while, maybe someone trying to kick a habit.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, milkface said:

I went for a walk in some woods yesterday and decided to stray off the path a bit (bearing in mind the ground is really uneven and went up and down making it hard to see in the distance). Something caught my eye so I went over to it and I found old rubbish strewn all over the place. I kicked some of the cans over and to my surprise one of them expired in 1998 and another in 2009. I found really old glass Coca-Cola bottles, a packet of sweets that expired in 2006 and a whole host of other weird shit.

I found some female clothing by the foot of a tree along with more old rubbish that expired in the 90s/00s. I hope I didn't stumble across a shallow grave or anything. I have pictures of some of the stuff if anyone's interested.

next time bring a shovel! sadly there's always old weird garbage in the woods in a lot of places.. even conservation land where there's not supposed to be any camping and stuff. 

it's a pretty big problem on the west coast of USA. 

• Like 1

While listening to Remain in Light I noticed that Listening Wind sounds quite similar to the track Chi by the Dub Warriors. Then I thought a bit about LCD soundsystem basically covering Running Jamaica by The Pool. Kind of a funny reverse time/genre crossover thing going on there.

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

I got to hear someone get attacked by a lunatic outside my window last night.  I guess that's a regular Baltimore thing.

I remember a few years back my friend heard some guy getting his head smashed in (victim recovered fine) with a hammer right outside his front door

• Sad 1