IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

In addition to those, I also got "what does it mean if your poop floats/if your tongue is white/if you smell burnt toast."  Surprised "if you dream about poop" isn't in there, or "if you dream of your crush's poop."  I need answers.

14 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Oh shiiiiit you should save that until the day it expires, than chug it while Avril 14 plays on loop + film it and post here obviously.

I already drank it, nooooooooooo

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

"A bleeding ulcer is the most common cause of dark stools. An ulcer is a sore on the inside of your stomach or small intestine. Sometimes these sores bleed. This can make your poop dark."

My recollections feel validated.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Your poop after eating lots of beats:

10B4EE9F-CD91-4568-801C-AB55CB0A9A1B.jpeg

I was wondering why all my music sounds like shit.  Turns out that's literally what I was listening to this whole time.

Also

6 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I was wondering why all my music sounds like shit.  Turns out that's literally what I was listening to this whole time.

Also

Lolol love that episode 

(Your music doesn’t sound like shit fyi)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Also

Spoiler

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1

49 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I think powdered wigs and ruffly neck blouses hurt classical music in the same way big hair and spandex hurt a lot of 80's metal.

no doubt the grunge & flannel scene killed 80's metal. no clue what the grunge equivalent was back in the heyday of classical. did they have distortion pedals back then?

1 hour ago, zero said:

no doubt the grunge & flannel scene killed 80's metal. no clue what the grunge equivalent was back in the heyday of classical. did they have distortion pedals back then?

Romantic music was the grunge of classical music.  This is not obscure knowledge.

See below:

Beethoven fucking shreds!!!:music:

This video contains content from nikitaventures music, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.

That music must be hardcore as fuck.  Too much 4 watmm.

mmm Nikitaventures: from Milan to Minsk is a personal favourite

Super-Mario-Bros.-4.5oz-NES-Cartridge-Fl

When spoken out loud, is it Mario "Brothers" or Mario "Bros" (as in broskis)?  I have an important dinner party with a potential client (same night as my son's bassoon octet recital no less) and want to avoid any faux pas since it might come up in conversation.

Edited by BobDobalina
whoopsie

some people really suck at emailing, I mean really suck. I've done a lot of emailing over the course of my career, and so know a good one from a bad one. "how to write an email 101" should be taught at all higher learning institutions. so many people fail miserably at this mundane activity.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2021 at 9:41 PM, drillkicker said:

Romantic music was the grunge of classical music.  This is not obscure knowledge.

See below:

Beethoven fucking shreds!!!:music:

Thanks for posting this Amazing performance:) I'm now on a Pinchas Zukerman kick.

Hadn't heard of him or the Kreutzer Sonata.

From what I read, it should be renamed the Bridgetower Sonata. I've gone on to watch the awesome

documentary Here to make Music

and the almost three hour masterclass

Thanks again drillkicker:)

• Like 1