IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

4 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

did you have sex with her is what we wanna know.

Nah, just cuddles.  Need to take things slow with this one.  Had I downloaded Cannibal Holocaust, it would be a different story.

• Haha 1

you would think you just wanne fucking retire at that age maybe do some cool passion projects instead of dumb commercials.'

Imagine dying on a set where u are shooting a commercial and the last thing u hear is some mega corps theme song.

Edited by Wunderbar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

this is my pointless observation 

I actually like both those guys but wow...that was some very expensive, well produced cringe.

• Like 3

My life feels like a dead end rn. Maybe it's time to move to Switzerland or something. Or return to Japan next year if I apply for that English teaching position this fall. But even then, it's not like it'll be paradise.

Fuggit. I'm falling way behind on my dank memes contribution around here lately. That's probably the most pressing issue.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/4/2021 at 6:08 AM, ignatius said:

i can never figure out wtf donnie darko's dad is doing w/that slice of pizza. at the end of the scene. 

Real time pineapple disgust adjustment.

• Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, yekker said:

holy shitballs :wtf: 

stanley kubrick would have loved to shoot a film in this house as it looks exactly like a crossover between the sets of eyes wide shut and the shining. amazing. the kind of place that's either cursed or you just get this kind of letter from the owners if you get too curious hehe.

8.+EWS+Threatening+Letter.jpg

Edited by brian trageskin
  • Like 2

lol, that house. Much money, no taste.

• Like 1

Just remembered I had uploaded some tracks to one of those aggregators a couple of years back, looks like I've had about a hundred times as many plays in the last month as the last years combined. On tik tok. In India.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, yekker said:

That sky is huge - good thing they have all those pillars to hold it up.  First exterior pic I was like "oh shit that poor house is going to get crushed by the sky!!!" Thank goodness the architects saw this too.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:
17 hours ago, yekker said:
Expand  

That sky is huge - good thing they have all those pillars to hold it up.  First exterior pic I was like "oh shit that poor house is going to get crushed by the sky!!!" Thank goodness the architects saw this too.

crazy nice place (like most in that part of saanich), but wtf is up with the décor? lol

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Just now, dcom said:

I've had it up to here with the Marxist thread. The point is moot, and the whole thread is WOMBAT. Have some Pearl Jam. Go watch Shadow and Bone. Smell a tree. Live in wonder. Enter the supersensorium. Whiskey webs. Tarkovsky and solitude. Dream.

It was created specifically as a septic compartment for pseudo-intellectualism so it won't spill over into other threads.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

It was created specifically as a septic compartment for pseudo-intellectualism so it won't spill over into other threads.

What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

52 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

crazy nice place (like most in that part of saanich), but wtf is up with the décor? lol

At least come up with a theme, right? Looks like they just tossed a bunch of expensive stuff into the house.

1 hour ago, yekker said:

At least come up with a theme, right? Looks like they just tossed a bunch of expensive stuff into the house.

Would be fun to trip in that place with all the crazy Victorian style paintings and statues lol

4 hours ago, dcom said:

I've had it up to here with the Marxist thread. The point is moot, and the whole thread is WOMBAT. Have some Pearl Jam. Go watch Shadow and Bone. Smell a tree. Live in wonder. Enter the supersensorium. Whiskey webs. Tarkovsky and solitude. Dream.

Instead of locking the thread we should lock in the users with the highest post counts.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Burger 1

9 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

Also lol @ that house 

That house was created specifically as a septic compartment for pseudo-intellectualism so it won't spill over into other houses.

• Farnsworth 2
  • Big Brain 1

Why is this in my YouTube recommendations? Are you trying to tell me something algorithm?

signal-2021-05-08-203458.png

• Haha 2
  • Burger 1

I used to get periodically get this guy professing his love to me via text over the course of a year or so.  It was clearly a wrong number, but for some reason he kept forgetting maybe once every three months.  I got about 4 or 5 of these in total.  Every time I'd be like "thank you, but this is still the wrong number."  I was growing rather fond of him, and was almost ready to reciprocate his affections, but then he just stopped texting me. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Burger 1