IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

51 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Oh man, if you thought that was lush, just wait 'til you get to 8:37:12.  My hair stood on end.

I stopped after 7:27 tbh, had to run some errands 

• Big Brain 1

36 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

One man's shidding thread  is another man's economic theory discussion thread as they say 

Yeah I know I know. I guess that stuff is fun for them.

Maybe time to move on or just take a long break!

57 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Or maybe it's time for a high confidence clean break:

Also, be the thread you wanna see.

Those breaks are so clean, medical even

I don’t have confidence to start threads because I’m not knowledgeable about anything lol. Im p useless. 

I was taking down some plywood sheathing and on multiple pieces the name of, I presume, the original homeowner was scrawled in large letters. His name? Gary Peniston.

Poor guy. Must be hard. 

• Haha 2
  • Burger 2

I would like to collect a bunch of zoomers and make them watch the both of seasons of Sledge Hammer! to get their opinion. I loved the show but I know that my boomer parents would never get it. But I'm not sure if the newer generations would find it funny either. Is this the ultimate gen x tv series?

• Haha 1

What irks me is when a girl will call a guy gay if he isn't into them. Similar kind of thing just happened when I was on the phone with my buddy and his gf talking in the background. The most offensive thing to call a straight guy?

We have a Sales & Marketing team at the company. For some reason they abbreviate it M&S even though they always write it open the other way around?

Somehow I've never noticed the thread view count until now, and I'm impressed to see dank memes has had almost a million views, where as favourite youtube vids has a mere 667,000ish, despite having been in existence for quite a bit longer.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Somehow I've never noticed the thread view count until now, and I'm impressed to see dank memes has had almost a million views, where as favourite youtube vids has a mere 667,000ish, despite having been in existence for quite a bit longer.

Half of those views are probably me.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 9:31 PM, luke viia said:

I was taking down some plywood sheathing and on multiple pieces the name of, I presume, the original homeowner was scrawled in large letters. His name? Gary Peniston.

Poor guy. Must be hard. 

It could be worse. There are multiple people named Gaylord Peniston. I checked.