Your pointless thoughts & observations

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still don't know the story behind the burger reaction and i feel extremely left out... 

I'm awoken from sleep by a message telling me trump's got the covid. Get more celebratory messages from friends, wake up, make myself a nice cup of espresso, go to my home office spot and I'm greeted

I've noticed a pattern of emoticon solidarity in reply reactions.  1 burger tends to lead to multiple burgers, 1 Farnsworth tends to lead to multiple Farnsworths, and so on, and so on.  Also popular i

Posted Images

At least he's being a bit more subtle with it... as subtle as one can be while still implanting a diamond into one's goddamn face.

I think it would be great if all members that ever got banned from WATMM would be unbanned in a kind of grandiose great reset gesture by papa. Annoyances and disagreements should be welcomed as the warm cumbath they are. 

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone who's been banned from watmm has since become a master sculptor or some other amazing thing by virtue of putting all their would-be watmm posting hours into something really productive.

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1
10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I wonder if anyone who's been banned from watmm has since become a master sculptor or some other amazing thing by virtue of putting all their would-be watmm posting hours into something really productive.

nah, they all go over to Fred's place and talk about how stupid we all are for still posting in a dictator led disaster zone such as this.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I have been thinking about Bitcoins all day today and what that is about.

It is interesting stuff.. Do people buying it here? Or are people poor here maybe? 🙂 

• Big Brain 1

..so decade names. Always painful. And they usually don't catch on (the aughts, swinging 60s, roaring 20s, etc. probably the most taken up)

What about the Twens? As a pun on 20-20 twins. Then you could have the Toffees for the 2030s and the twofers for the 2040s.

Edited by Roo

Whenever you see the word “precious” in any text, does the voice inside your head momentarily switch to Gollum voice? Mine does. 

Has there ever been a country that has been made independent against their will? Like the parent country just granted them independence and told them to fuck off?

• Like 1

Big Brain is just a worse Farnsworth 

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 2
9 hours ago, Plum said:

Whenever you see the word “precious” in any text, does the voice inside your head momentarily switch to Gollum voice? Mine does. 

I always think of the Eric Andre show where Hannibal is chubbing up to play the title character in "Precious 2: Precious with a Dick"

• Thanks 1
  • Burger 1
9 hours ago, drillkicker said:

The Boring '20s

I thought about posting this after I read that other post, but then didn't.  Glad someone else got there.

Maybe every year throughout the decade can have its own rhyming decade name attached to it.  Whoring 20's, Scoring 20's, Flooring 20's, Goring 20's, Pouring 20's, Sporing 20's, Coring 20's, Snoring 20's...

the best music making advice i ever got was "be ruthless when editing".. obviously i ignored this advice. 

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM5sjzbgyQr/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

whiteboy summer is going to be lit

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

cringe. there's so much cringe on the internet.. it's practically made of cringe. 

Finally, a summer for the white boys.

But the real reason I came here was to say:

Do we really need 216 flag emojis?

Why or why not/which flag is your favourite flag?

• Farnsworth 1