IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

19 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

Not if anything green is going to get cut down. But who needs real life destinations when u can just vr up and go everywhere that way. Every 3d printed house is just going to come with 1 chair in the middle of the room with one power socket to plug your vr in, and we are all going to sit there living our best life fucking some virtual model.

I feel like someone should write a book about that future titled 2084.

READY PLAYER ONE  -  Ernest Cline

53 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

Not if anything green is going to get cut down. But who needs real life destinations when u can just vr up and go everywhere that way. Every 3d printed house is just going to come with 1 chair in the middle of the room with one power socket to plug your vr in, and we are all going to sit there living our best life fucking some virtual model.

I feel like someone should write a book about that future titled 2084.

um....

spacer.png

On 6/16/2021 at 1:19 PM, dingformung said:

I could almost smell your post, thanks. There is a lot more to life but it's inaccessible to us because we don't understand the dream logic we are living in. It can't be fully described with words and language (especially written one), because language is designed to only allow a certain kind of human communication and if you limit your "thought" to language, it influences your actions and your "becoming" is within the borders of these actions ("inner" and "outer" actions, which actually belong to the same sort of movement). We have been hypnotised. Part of us is elsewhere. Existence could be a lot better, different, meaningful and free if we could navigate the dream and transcend civil life, which is possible. You are not that which is thinking or feeling, you are that which is observing the thoughts and emotions. Your body and thoughts manifest in the second step. It is possible to navigate the dream and realise that you aren't real, that you aren't a normal being, that you are a unique movement within a fundamentally formless world that can manifest in various ways and shapes. We have been hypnotised by the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ of words and banish the other layers of the universal dream into darkness, we think and dream in them and they bind us, they pull us back into the "human dream", a reoccurring curse of numbness and reflexive chase of predefined patterns along energies that we can't see or understand, where we are saying shit like "I'm, having a pretty OK time right now lol". There is a lot more to existence than the human dream.

I agree

you know what middle aged dudes in their forties with kids talk about? vasectomies. "you been snipped yet?" is a question I get asked from time to time. I haven't.

but I did find out there's a doctor in Austin named Dr. Richard Chopp, aka "Dr. Dick Chopp." I shit you not. you can tell this guy knows a thing or two about ball sacks:

spacer.png

• Haha 4
  • Burger 1

the long road from newbie to grand master

• Thanks 1

someome called me "fake"

this is not true!!!!

maybe not all things i say or do are always 100% serious

and maybe i often make a misguided joke

but i am not fake!!!!

i may be retarded

and some people have bigger and more serious problems than i do

but i am just as real as you!!!!!

or.msybe im dead and dont know it

need to work harder to make it better than this canvas

your face is beautiful more than a human can know sorry

LOVE YOURSELF 

create love within yourself so you can share it with others

this is true

love and peace isn't something you can extract from others

it is something you must create within yourself & radiate

i need bubblegum & bread & coffee & tea & noodles & coffee & coffee & coffee 

coffee, not the other shit

just coffee and cig

the teeth dear mother! pleade promise me to always brush them carefully

i need hot water

the ghost said that i know nothing 

ghost is so much wiser than i am

i believe everything I'm told 

i know absolutely nothing but ok sorry didnt wanna fuck u up again 

i love this phone, it makes nice sounds

its an alien i think

the material is alien to that my body is made from

this is all a dream ... perhaps visit me for peppermint tea with me 

i like peppermint tea with lime.juice and Polemik (what s that in Englisch) 

i speak 

i feel the same time boring you have instagram where are you when are you what are you up to you personally 

i am really boring ... this isnt news

how to be less boring???????

i think would be good at putting people to sleep

if i werent so nervous

im pretty useless... well not my.problem hahahah

well it is

damn

im feeling cute right now

i-should-stop-this-stuff.com 

stuff

matter

what u want to mary me and be happy for the rest of the time?

ok!

i have no problem

if this is your dream!

i love you but dont love me i just like u and u need to be loved

and i dont have time for love

i have lot of things to do in this life

i want my own life!!

if you have problems or whatever please tell me

but dont ask me to solve your problems

i have my own problems to solve

i can help you but i cant solve your problems

this is really important

and i love you

i have no problem with that

but

i dont love you

i like you

but that is different

you have time for love and i dont !!!

embrace incongruousness

sleep well

bodyy is illusion

mind goes elswhere when body asleep

dreams of nothing

mind is illusion

body is illusion

illusion is illusion

nothing is illusion

illusion is nothingness

nothingness is illusion

illusion is nothingness

nothingness is illusion

nothingness is nothingness

• Like 2

Is alcoholism more prevalent in hotter climates?  I'm not even close to being an alcoholic, but when it's hot as hell (like it is now) I feel the need to buy and drink beer all the time.  And by all the time I mean maybe twice as much as usual.  If I lived in Thailand I imagine this would be a constant thing, and I would be an alcoholic.

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Is alcoholism more prevalent in hotter climates?  I'm not even close to being an alcoholic, but when it's hot as hell (like it is now) I feel the need to buy and drink beer all the time.  And by all the time I mean maybe twice as much as usual.  If I lived in Thailand I imagine this would be a constant thing, and I would be an alcoholic.

I think I remember reading that it was the opposite, that Finland had like one of the highest alcoholism rates in the world and Wisconsin had one of the highest rates in America. I’m not an expert tho. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

America 

America

Europe (6 of 7) durr

Lol 

Even if you use a convention where you’re not splitting The Americas into north and south, it would still be “The Americas”.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

"Hope is the enemy that must be destroyed. When hope dies, fear dies too."

"But if we do not hope, then no one will save us."

"That is true. But if you hope that someone will save you, then no one will help you."

"How come you know so much about hope?"

"I am an expert. I have spent many years studying hope."

"How did you do that?"

"By pursuing it within myself."

"Weren't you always hopeless?"

"No. I had a lot of hope. But I knew it wasn't good for me, and I knew it wasn't good for others. That's why I set out to find her."

"And you followed her all the way here?"

"I followed her until she disappeared."

"And what are you going to do now?"

This bug is me. I'm in a house that looks like what I used to consider home. But it's not the same. It's different. And All My Thoughts Are Like An Open Book.

This is a note to myself, a reminder that the world is not what it seems to be.

25 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

The Americas

They don't exist in a geographical way, the world map is a lie, or a story to give face to something undescribable. America is a dream & a symbol. It can manifest as a land, inshallah, but it is much more and much less. It is part of a dream logic and it is part of something for which there are no words. A city, a land, a forest - they all morph and shape shift constantly and so does your memory of them. Nothing is what it seems to be, nothing can be understood by you. Every understanding or knowledge is but an unwritten contract with The Unknown Intelligence. Text, the alphabet, is also part of this construct of manifestations (forms, shapes, sounds, ideas, energies). The Unknown Intelligence knows you better than you do and extracts all your thoughts, emotions and sensations. It's the All Seeing Eye. It's neither good or bad, it's neither malevolent nor benevolent, it is of great beauty and great ugliness and knows all languages, symbols and all forms of communication and interaction. It manifests as humans, it manifests as sounds, it manifests as weather & wind, it is always there. It is your friend, your father, your mother, your enemy, it is all that is not you and it is all that is you. You are part of it.

• Facepalm 1

43 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Lol 

Even if you use a convention where you’re not splitting The Americas into north and south, it would still be “The Americas”.

Then 5 of 6 begin with A. everyone happy? ?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1