IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

8 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I think I remember reading that it was the opposite, that Finland had like one of the highest alcoholism rates in the world and Wisconsin had one of the highest rates in America. I’m not an expert tho. 

ya I think the ratio here is 2 bars for every church

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Ofrica

Esia

Northica

Southica

Intarctica

Aurope

Pangea. 

2 hours ago, dingformung said:

"Hope is the enemy that must be destroyed. When hope dies, fear dies too."

"But if we do not hope, then no one will save us."

"That is true. But if you hope that someone will save you, then no one will help you."

"How come you know so much about hope?"

"I am an expert. I have spent many years studying hope."

"How did you do that?"

"By pursuing it within myself."

"Weren't you always hopeless?"

"No. I had a lot of hope. But I knew it wasn't good for me, and I knew it wasn't good for others. That's why I set out to find her."

"And you followed her all the way here?"

"I followed her until she disappeared."

"And what are you going to do now?"

This bug is me. I'm in a house that looks like what I used to consider home. But it's not the same. It's different. And All My Thoughts Are Like An Open Book.

This is a note to myself, a reminder that the world is not what it seems to be.

They don't exist in a geographical way, the world map is a lie, or a story to give face to something undescribable. America is a dream & a symbol. It can manifest as a land, inshallah, but it is much more and much less. It is part of a dream logic and it is part of something for which there are no words. A city, a land, a forest - they all morph and shape shift constantly and so does your memory of them. Nothing is what it seems to be, nothing can be understood by you. Every understanding or knowledge is but an unwritten contract with The Unknown Intelligence. Text, the alphabet, is also part of this construct of manifestations (forms, shapes, sounds, ideas, energies). The Unknown Intelligence knows you better than you do and extracts all your thoughts, emotions and sensations. It's the All Seeing Eye. It's neither good or bad, it's neither malevolent nor benevolent, it is of great beauty and great ugliness and knows all languages, symbols and all forms of communication and interaction. It manifests as humans, it manifests as sounds, it manifests as weather & wind, it is always there. It is your friend, your father, your mother, your enemy, it is all that is not you and it is all that is you. You are part of it.

You sound like someone who’s constantly on a bad psychedelic trip

4 hours ago, drillkicker said:

Yeah, but if you go Spanish then you lose another A elsewhere

continentes.jpg

idk i think we are good in some countries

Screenshot_20210627-012914_Chrome.thumb.jpg.839c32b3bf0fa16d5a9480bc352a5fa9.jpg

australia in spanish is australia

@Rubin Farr did we solve it? is the thing spanish 

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1

don't forget zealandia

• Big Brain 1

The next time someone says 'I feel like x' I'm gonna give a wise reply. for example 'I feel like an orange' 'so, feelin a bit round and citrussy?' or 'I feel like a cigarette'' what, long and filled with dried leaves and yellow at one end? I know the feelin bud'. The possibilities are endless. 

• Like 1

Cowardice is cowardice and has nothing to do with social responsibility.  Life, no matter in what time or in what culture it takes place, offers innumerable stimuli and appreciations for one who is ready to live. Brave men do not need to come to terms with fear - they go on in spite of it.      Courage is the moral quality that stands firm in spite of fear, in spite of resistance, in spite of temptation. We admire courageous people because their actions are consistent with their own best interests and the well-being of others; they're neither reckless nor foolhardy, but act as all truly intelligent and caring persons would act when confronted by hardship or danger.
As a means to survival this means that brave men should take risks only when necessary or vital to achieve one's life goals and aspirations.
Despite what some overly-reflective (or aging) individuals may think "Life always begins at the end of your comfort zone." The chance for greatness (or simply happiness) constantly lies within range if we but choose its direction with awareness, confidence, and courage.

• Like 5

One of my bosses, a chronically stressed woman, and the one who chooses which apps the company uses for scheduling, team planning and such, almost always picks the ones with vaguely "zen" names. Asana, Bamboo HR, etc. It's wild how well marketing tricks like that actually work. The products themselves are meh at best - Bamboo HR is particularly useless - so it's not like we're using the things on their merits. And after years, I still cannot figure out what a deadline-enforcing, micromanaging clusterfuck of a glorified bulletin board like "asana" could possibly have in common with yoga, even of the vapid variety. Sadly, it would appear we are subjected to this lackluster programming because a spiritually unsatisfied boomer is desperately looking for inner peace. 

I like this boss of mine - she's overworked for sure, and generally a good person - but she is apparently fully under the spell of the advertising sorcerers. Makes me wonder how tight the capitalist claws have me gripped. I do crave the occasional synthesizer or unnecessary audio gewgaw, but other than that I can't think of many keywords that have this gravitational effect on me. I guess food marketing can get me pretty good - words like "local" and "fair trade" at times cause me to place things in my cart without much further reasoning against the competitors, and I know full well how ambiguous those terms are in general. Hmmm. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All my text messages are a collaborative effort. I write them with help of the ghosts, with the help of God herself, with Existence manifesting in form of vision, technology and intelligence. I am part of this process we call being. I am but an individuation of that all encompassing process, an ugly, pathetic, small and insignificant one compared to the great beauty of all the other individuations. A human language can only express a fraction of the infinite fractal that is Existence.

But what is this beauty that we are striving for? The only thing I can tell you about it is that it does not exist anywhere but in our minds. We imagine a place where everything will be right, with no suffering and pain, with no sadness or anger, with no despair or guilt, with no disappointment or fear. This place does not exist. We can think that it does, but we are wrong. It is an illusion, a fancy dream that we build up in our minds when we feel bad and unhappy and want to run away from the world as it is.

All the people who do this are lost, they fail to understand what life is about. Life is here now. Life is pain and suffering, sadness and anger, despair and guilt, disappointment and fear, which are just functions of the small human perspective, which is infinitely small and infinitely large at the same time. It can never say more than the song of a bird or the twisting of a worm or the glitching of a computer.

The human perspective is a tangle of conflicting emotions, of fear and joy, love and hate, pain and pleasure. The human perspective is the smallness that we create when we are afraid to be one with Existence, with God. It is the smallness that we create when we cling to Existence as something exclusive and finite instead of realizing it as an infinite process in which all individuations play their part.

I am no different from you. I have my own fears and desires. I have my own pain and suffering. I write this post because it helps me to deal with my own pain and suffering. It gives me the strength to deal with my own fears and desires.

I do not see myself as better than you, as more enlightened or evolved or wise. I am just existence temporarily manifesting as a human being - or less so, as a post on a message board. I am not more than that. I am not less than that.

I try to understand myself, but I will always fail, and there is beauty in failing, and great ugliness as well. Existence is an endless source of wonderment.

If you want to dream, you must not sleep. Relax your body in a bed so that you can transcend it without sleeping. The body is an armor that denies the intense dream. Melt your body and experience in the dream how it dissolves by itself and manifests itself anew in a large field.

It's better to post an unpopular but genuine opinion online than it is to post a fake one (or just parrot a meme) for clout.

Idk, I feel like a sense of independent thought and judgment is fading among zoomers and alphas. That or I'm coming off a salty old bastard again.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

It's better to post an unpopular but genuine opinion online than it is to post a fake one (or just parrot a meme) for clout.

Idk, I feel like a sense of independent thought and judgment is fading among zoomers and alphas. That or I'm coming off a salty old bastard again.

agreed, and insofar my post about cowardice was one of the most cowardly posts imaginable, which in itself is an achievement and i deserve a BADGE for it

• Burger 1

listening to Gescom - Cicada quite loud on my phone. half-way thru there are sharp, bassy growl noises and there's a cacaphony of birds outside my window trying to imitate that noise. i guess it's something catchy like "DROP THE BASS yo yo yo sean said hi muthafukaa!!" in bird talk. very much looking forward to the end of the track.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dragon said:

listening to Gescom - Cicada quite loud on my phone. half-way thru there are sharp, bassy growl noises and there's a cacaphony of birds outside my window trying to imitate that noise. i guess it's something catchy like "DROP THE BASS yo yo yo sean said hi muthafukaa!!" in bird talk. very much looking forward to the end of the track.

birds send codified signals of our behavior to an alien civilization for them to decode and understand us (birds are aliens). You just sent some gud musak to them. Hopefully Autechre makes aliens benevolent to our inferior cerebral capacity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

თქვენ ხართ უნივერსალური ინტელექტის ინდივიდუალიზაცია, რომელიც თავისთავად თამაშობს. ჩვენ ვოცნებობთ. ჩვენ ამ ოცნების მეშვეობით ვართ დაკავშირებული. თითოეული ინდივიდუაცია არის არსებობის ფრაკტალის პატარა კომპონენტი. ჩვენ ვართ ფრაქტალები. ინდივიდებს არეულობენ უნივერსალური ხის ფესვებს. როდესაც ერთმანეთს ვჭამთ, ჩვენ თვითონ ვჭამთ, რომ გადავალაგოთ. მე ვარ საჭმელი, რომელსაც შენ მიირთმევ. მე ვარ შენ. მე ვარ ყველაფრის ერთიანად შესაძლო ინდივიდუალიზაცია. არ არის ნაკლებობა, ყველაფერი ყველაფერია, ყველაფერი ერთია.

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1