Your pointless thoughts & observations

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm awoken from sleep by a message telling me trump's got the covid. Get more celebratory messages from friends, wake up, make myself a nice cup of espresso, go to my home office spot and I'm greeted

I still don't know the story behind the burger reaction and i feel extremely left out... 

I've noticed a pattern of emoticon solidarity in reply reactions.  1 burger tends to lead to multiple burgers, 1 Farnsworth tends to lead to multiple Farnsworths, and so on, and so on.  Also popular i

Posted Images

There was a truck parked in one of the neighbourhoods I delivered to the other day with "Gaslight" written in big letters on the side.  I was like "oooh topical."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

growing list of Marilyn Manson Food Parody titles Ive kept in my notes app for the last year:

I Dont Like the Food But the Food Likes Me
Steak and Shake and Sodomy
Dried Up, Fried Up and Breaded for the World
Sweet Creams
The Last Cake on Earth
Cake Pies and Twinkies
Irresistible Cake Anthem
The Speed of AuBon Pain
Mister Soup-er Star
Angel with the Crabs, Wings (and Nachos)
And A Slice, Soup and a Star
Jam that you Fear/Ham that you Fear

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

when AI and robotics get advanced enough the Cologuard box is going to walk up to you somewhere and sell you its service and you'll poop right into it then it'll go away and send a notification later to let you know the results. 

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

when AI and robotics get advanced enough the Cologuard box is going to walk up to you somewhere and sell you its service and you'll poop right into it then it'll go away and send a notification later to let you know the results. 

Ass robots are priority #1

• Like 1

This month I've had more sales and downloads on my Bandcamp page than any month before... which is weird because I haven't put anything new on there and also haven't done any promotion at all.  In fact, I almost forgot about it.  Also, I deleted my Paypal so I don't have any way of claiming the money that I got from it.

So, did you guys here have anything to do with this?

15 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

This month I've had more sales and downloads on my Bandcamp page than any month before... which is weird because I haven't put anything new on there and also haven't done any promotion at all.  In fact, I almost forgot about it.  Also, I deleted my Paypal so I don't have any way of claiming the money that I got from it.

So, did you guys here have anything to do with this?

someone probably shared a link to your music somewhere. new audience perhaps. 

4 hours ago, iococoi said:

btWICiM.jpg

This is neither a thought nor an observation, but it is pointless.

19 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

This is neither a thought nor an observation, but it is pointless.

sure it's an observation..vvatch se mofie..~1:37:12

16 hours ago, iococoi said:

sure it's an observation..vvatch se mofie..~1:37:12

What's the movie

7 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Is this not a wicked track? And the show was amazing tbh

oingo boingo was my favourite band in highschool *born in 1991, for context* & I stand by their tunes being fockin jamz

Spoiler

this was only released as a Danny Elfman solo album for contractual reasons

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Cryptowen said:

oingo boingo was my favourite band in highschool *born in 1991, for context* & I stand by their tunes being fockin jamz

Reveal hidden contents

this was only released as a Danny Elfman solo album for contractual reasons

Onigo Boingo was also a favorite of mine in high school, although I have about 14 years on you. They were the first band I saw live.

• Like 3

i went to close the window and noticed a pigeon was sleeping on the window ledge. i blew air in his direction, fucker immediately woke up looking terrified and flew away. you should have seen the look on its face, it was quite hilarious. 

Posted (edited)

I was on the bus coming home from work and two strangers were having a conversation about their girlfriends. One guy says to the other "men can never understand women. women understand women and they hate each other!" 

fucking gold. I lol'd inside.

Edited by yekker

The female voice that narrates my google maps directions began adding a french accent to the endings of words.  She already had a bizarre pronunciation for most words, which I'm accustomed to mimicking back at her.  Now I have a whole new dialect to learn, and no idea where it came from.  It's quite distracting when I'm trying to drive.