IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

On 8/21/2021 at 1:54 PM, brian trageskin said:

you want a catchy melody? i got you.

*plays frozen theme*

Haha, I hadn't noticed that! But that fucking guy... I mean how much money do you have to pay youtube to be that freaking visible? I refuse to believe that midi chord packs are this lucrative.

But what do I know...

lol. hate to say atoadaso but I called his shitty character arc early.

re: dingdongdarreich

Edited by usagi

please jah,

give me the psychological strength, 

to better mentally handle, 

the amount of fucking incompetence,

I have to deal with,

on a daily basis.

fanx

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Plum said:

Is Adam Driver handsome or not?

He is quite handsome I'd say, as are you. Together, you're more than the sum of your parts. Maybe it's time to pop the question, Plum.

IMG-0565-GIF--Screen-Shot-2021-08-26-at-23-26-48-png.jpeg.7a37ab77c970efdc46fb09335e212c25.jpeg

• Big Brain 2

This ancient blog post about Eno selling some gear came up in an unrelated Google search* earlier today, and it contains the line 

At the other end of the credibility scale, an ebay seller called alunsworth is selling a load of synths from Stock Aitken and Waterman's PWL studios

Which got me thinking, in 2021 is Eno really at the opposite end of the credibility spectrum from SAW?  

No.  He isn't.  If anything, they're two sides of the same coin.

*it was one of the top hits when I was looking for information about DIY hardware DX-7 programmers.  Ok.

Edited by TubularCorporation

zkom posting gescom a1-d1 tunes in the acid thread reminded me of how 2007 was an incredible year for electronic music in my book. so many releases that had a huge impact on me: tuss, cylob - trojan fader style, gescom a1-d1, ceephax volume 1 + eurostar acid, dopplereffekt - calabi yau space, tuss, urban tribe - acceptable side effects + dj stingray - aqua team, the caretaker - deleted scenes/forgotten dreams, µ-ziq - duntisbourne abbots, tuss, etc.

some of the crazy shit that was released that year: 

On 8/27/2021 at 5:16 PM, brian trageskin said:

it appears that eassae left the forum for some reason. 

shitposters form only 20% of WATMM's population but are responsible for 90% of its shitposts.

6 minutes ago, usagi said:

no lol, had more to do with some of his posts. dw about it, it's not worth getting into.

are we talking about the same person? 

anyway, using occam's razor i think i know why he left the forum. not the details of it but the general reason. and no, i don't think it's because he grew bored of it. 

2 hours ago, Wunderbar said:

Anyone got any good recommendations for everyday over ear headphones? something in the sub 100 euro range.

Sennheiser HD 280 Pro.  I'm actually wearing mine right now (listening to Richard Devine's Sort/Lave).

• Thanks 1

I am interested in finding electronical music acts that play with world building and creating their own mythologies (ideally fully-hatched worlds a la Drexciya or the full length stuff by Space Dimension Controller, but narrative isn't totally necessary - coherent thematic stuff like PCA is great too). none of my googling attempts are working. i obviously suck at describing this. help?