IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

20 hours ago, yekker said:

I just discovered that Jay-Z is 11 years older than Beyonce. That's quite an age difference but good for him :ok:

When you're in your 50s 11 years age difference isn't really much. The older you get the less the years matter. Well, until you get geriatric or something. After both persons involved are over 30 it's pretty much all the same. At least imo, tbfh, bbc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

One of my pretty new friends just sent me a selfie for no apparent reason.  No context or caption or anything.  Is this something that people do?

Possibly.

17 hours ago, drillkicker said:

One of my pretty new friends just sent me a selfie for no apparent reason.  No context or caption or anything.  Is this something that people do?

First they're sending captionless selfies.  Next thing you know they're fucking you to death.  It's a tale as old as time.

17 hours ago, drillkicker said:

You probably should've replied with a similar selfie and a 'sup. Person could be bored and wants to hang out or some shit.

Edited by Silent Member

4 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

First they're sending captionless selfies.  Next thing you know they're fucking you to death.  It's a tale as old as time.

I truly hope not for she is in a long term relationship with one of my best friends.  I think theyre doing an open relationship but still im not comfy with that.

3 hours ago, Silent Member said:

You probably should've replied with a similar selfie and a 'sup. Person could be bored and wants to hang out or some shit.

I just made it weird with my paranoid shit, but we're hanging out tomorrow so it should be ok.

• Like 1

weird. so twitter posts don't embed and show up properly when using safari but do when using chrome. fml. this just turned into a FWP. 

Edited by ignatius

I reeeaaalllly don't care for this growing trend of posting images of news article headlines instead of actually linking to the site. So easy to make shit up or remove important context. And I honestly can't think of a single benefit to sharing "news" this way (aside from misleading people more easily)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, luke viia said:

I reeeaaalllly don't care for this growing trend of posting images of news article headlines instead of actually linking to the site. So easy to make shit up or remove important context. And I honestly can't think of a single benefit to sharing "news" this way (aside from misleading people more easily)

Going by the way some of my colleagues share work info it seems some people are unaware they can copy/paste text on their phones and everything is screenshots. Very annoying. 

• Facepalm 1

I started getting grey in my beard maybe a month ago. It almost feels (and looks) like it happened over night. I don't mind it I actually kind of like it.

Edited by yekker

why did humans invent both the 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch audio jack? shouldn't one of them have won by now, like VHS vs. Beta, HD DVD vs. Blu-ray? there doesn't appear to be a difference in quality based on the size of input jack. I guess no one considered this when audio cables were born way back when. suppose I should be thankful the 3/8th inch never took off...

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1