IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

4 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

not that anyone gives a shit but i can say with absolute certainty that macron is gonna be re-elected. 

better than latrine le pen or that gargamel giftzwerg

i mean nazi rats are coming out from the below decks everywhere in the world... i guess the ship is sinking?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, yekker said:

I can really relate to that U2 lyric: "I can't live, with or without shoes"

the trivialities of others can't appeal to an intimate crisis

20 years later they went back and added CGI to the classic star wars. Why cant they go back to the trilogy from the early 00s and replace the dated special effects with current CGI? Im guessing because it was a stupid George Lucas idea to begin with and now that disney owns Star Wars they wont let Lucas anywhere near it to do something like that again. Also they probably dont want to remind anyone how bad the 00s trilogy was by putting it back in theaters.

• Like 1

Dunno where you are mates. But where I am it is the perfect time right now for going out to a beautiful place in the country and tripping your magnificent nuts off. I think those days are gone now but I always have the memories and experience to fall back on. Special times.

Edited by beerwolf

Just going out into nature and watching it all spring back to life is magnificent without drugs as well, if you're feeling too old and weathered.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 5

Very true my friend. Perfect. It’s the best time of the year right now for me. The light and warmth is returning, everything is coming to life. Still chilly when the sun is awaking and before the sun goes to sleep. Feel the energy rippling all around. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Encountered the word "twist" in a book this morning and the theatre of my mind immediately produced the entire clip of GRAB HIS DICK AND TWIST IT!  and now my concentration is gone. The ol' dick twist. 

• Haha 1
  • Burger 2

Had a good evening talking to an old school friend and I’m quite happily mellow drunk and quite content to go to bed, knowing confidently my champion liver will not struggle with purifying the alcohol from my system and I should wake up fairly bright eyed and bushy tailed to this

829644A1-2706-4BF2-A8FE-A8BE041262D9.thumb.jpeg.9aa0ed8efb95d2b937a7239e8a22460f.jpeg

Happy days 

• Like 1

looked up the net worth of the writer of "come on eileen". Probably the most radio rotated song in history. Kevin Rowland worth 1.5 million. How is this possible?

Sounds like he has enough to live a comfortable life and leave something behind for his kids.