IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

ok here's one: Biggest red flag w/r/t a watmmer seems to be choice of avatar. Main categories for mental illness/cunt are: aphex face/logo, anime, no avatar, hot girl pic/internet waifu.

I've yet to ascertain a league or sorting order for these people but I have worked out exceptions to the rule: jsmcpn (aphex logo), blank (anime), noise (no av) and doublename (internet waifu)

will keep you posted on further research and discovery

are you the local psychologist

sqQlid7.jpg

ok here's one: Biggest red flag w/r/t a watmmer seems to be choice of avatar. Main categories for mental illness/cunt are: aphex face/logo, anime, no avatar, hot girl pic/internet waifu.

I've yet to ascertain a league or sorting order for these people but I have worked out exceptions to the rule: jsmcpn (aphex logo), blank (anime), noise (no av) and doublename (internet waifu)

will keep you posted on further research and discovery

are you the local psychologist

sqQlid7.jpg

Oh I dabble, hi

Jordan_Peterson_c0-16-900-540_s885x516.j

When you talk on your phone in public or at least have the phone to your ear, people react differently to you when they see you. As j strangers or anyone. I think it's some kind of psychological effect where people don't want to intrude upon your private conversation so become more kind of blind to your presence. I might be totally imagining this though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you talk on your phone in public or at least have the phone to your ear, people react differently to you when they see you. As j strangers or anyone. I think it's some kind of psychological effect where people don't want to intrude upon your private conversation so become more kind of blind to your presence. I might be totally imagining this though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet nobody noticed that you sent that post from your iPhone using Tapatalk, because they thought you were talking to your Auntie Gertrude.

I was in Walmart the other day buying a $15 pair of white Dr. Scholl's velcro sneakers and as I was in the checkout line, I tuned my ears into the sonic world around me and I realized that I was in a sea of different pitched scanner beeps. It then occurred to me that it would make sense that stagger the scanner beep pitches of consecutive checkout lanes so that the cashiers don't mistake their neighbor's swipe for their own. Whether this can be confirmed as intentional or not, I think it probably does serve to reduce the margin of error during checkout by some slim percent.

been noticing this thing actors do in movies where they have dialogue to deliver but the scene has them eating so they eat while talking and it's really fucking disgusting. it's like the food is a prop for them. they'll chew then deliver a line, then chew some more, deliver another line, use their tongue to clean their teeth. just horrible behavior and it's in so many movies, like they're trolling me. 

i was unlocking a phone the other day and dealing with someone across the world in tech support, Philippines or something right. and to realize that those people and others, can tell when i'm using my phone. everything we do is watched. shit . if you REALLLLLY think about it, it's a different world then back in the 90s

better drink a Budweiser and forget about it. amiright 

People that are obsessed with dogs are fucking weird.

It's so transparent when the obsession with dogs comes from loneliness or emotional dependency (as opposed to just really liking dogs). I've two friends already who got obsessed with their dogs after a bad breakup.

nearly a decade on & i feel a strange sadness every time i hear "tik tok" by kesha. like not in any sort of "oh the state of modern society" kinda way, just like...an awareness of how "now" it once felt in terms of capturing a particular slice of popular culture. and now culture has moved on. the feeling that this song represents has been aging for a decade

i dunno it's hard to describe. kesha is a pisces as well & i had a feeling about this before i checked

also i keep happening to look at clocks when it's exactly 11:11, 7:07, or (most commonly) 8:08

Travelling to new places or doing new things expands the perception of time. Daily routines compress it.

Edited by Gocab

the radio is so fucking terrible. 

Had the displeasure of having to hear SOMETHING for 34 minutes yesterday (commute to work and then home, later) so I threw on the radio. Figured it would be better than silence, as my POS ipod was being repaired. 

Maybe you guys have good radio stations in the US or UK or something but here it was just 34 minutes of the same sounding crap.

edit: I guess this isn't the pointless rants/raves thread. srry

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj