IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Agree there’s a lot of people nowadays who drive with extremely selfish attitudes. Also they seem really quick to sit there and smash their horn if things up ahead (usually 9 times out of 10 out of their line of vision so maybe some cyclist is injured in the road or an old lady is taking a bit long to cross the road) aren’t exactly moving as fast as they think they should be. Just sat there like thick, selfish, self entitled, social media stressed out, craft gin ponced up, look at me on holiday drinking a cocktail, self obsessed cunts. Fuck them!

? ?  ? 

(Being a potential axe murder is jolly fine though ? ?)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 3

On 6/2/2022 at 4:25 PM, zero said:

no doubt. where I am now (Dallas) has the absolute worst drivers. car accidents everywhere thanks to distracted drivers going way too fast. so many self centered a-holes that think it's totally ok to drive as fast as possible, get as close as possible to the car in front, riding my ass... I can't stand it. but I did the alternative for quite some time when I lived in the northeast, i.e. the public transit thing, and that can suck even worse. all sorts of gross shit people do on trains/buses, it's ridiculous. so the best way I think is walking/biking to get where you need to go. but that is limited to older US cities, not the Sunbelt 'burbs like where I am. cycling around here is a death wish, and it's hot, and it is time constrictive vs. driving.

I'm eternally grateful that I have always lived in European towns and cities that are extremely walkable (to the point where owning a car is completely useless) with amazing public transport connections. Cities designed around cars are beyond ugly and depressing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iococoi said:

I actually have known lads who would do that. One in particular, Stoney who was a plant fitter would actually go for a shit in the shit hut but instead of flushing it down the toilet he would make sure it was wrapped up delicately in toilet paper and then smuggle it out of the toilet and then go looking for places to put it so it was on display or where some one would easily find it. One of his favourite moves was in a restaurant area of a pub. We’d be sitting there and he would start doing this weird gruff animal snorting laugh, that was his trademark sign to let you know something was about to happen. Then a family would be ushered to their table and all hell would let loose as there was a massive turd sat on the table, or under a napkin. I know it sounds rather deranged, and I’m ashamed to admit it but it was absolutely hilarious. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

Small things to make a middle-aged male happy: I finally got a Merkur 34C safety razor and a set of good quality blades, and had a proper wet shave. With almost a week's stubble the razor just breezed through, but I always do a second run anyway, against the grain for a close shave; no nicks, no bleeding, effin' smooth. I know a high quality straight razor is even better, but for the time being, I'm good. Gillette can suck it.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

9 hours ago, dcom said:

Why not G-sus?

This is a very good question.  It was because I passed a sign with Jesus Christ on it, then pictured the first and last letter removed as some ranodm dumb thing that made me chuckle.  Then I thought it would be a good indie folk arist name.  But you're right.  G-sus Chris is better.  I came up with a bad joke for my ex one day: "what's god's favourite guitar chord?" what?  "G-sus".  She dumped me on the spot.  j/k... about the dumping.  the rest is true.

7 hours ago, _vow_of_silence_ said:

what? why? should I read the previous pages?

No need. Idk, zeff had his asortement of heavy opinions but generally we had good discussions. Interesting people tend to leave this board too often already.

4 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

It was because I passed a sign with Jesus Christ on it, then pictured the first and last letter removed as some ranodm dumb thing that made me chuckle.

Ah. Got it.

I wish I had a magic power to turn my hand into one of these so when the summer heat comes and I get home,  I can lay back on my lawn and scratch my ferociously hot and aggressively itchy ballsack and gooch until I weep with joy 

20D0AABA-5D3C-4734-9E26-94EC4019BDF0.thumb.jpeg.d8224e24c8d4bd085967e6d4c5431013.jpeg

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

i've been going down the deep vortex that is chicago drill as (perhaps) exemplified in my poor choice of words here for a minute, and i have to say it's the most insane thing i've read about recently. kids playing call of duty around their neighborhood but for real (and even more recently), making music which is basically confessions of their crimes (mainly murders or attempts of) or discussions of either of those two topics on twitter or instagram 

p.s. anyone notice which sets were left out from the links? ?

• Confused 1