IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

46 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Politics, religion and money are 3 of the dumbest ideas humanity has ever had.

Just take religion away kthnxbye

• Facepalm 1

On 6/17/2022 at 2:11 PM, Nebraska said:

i've been going down the deep vortex that is chicago drill as (perhaps) exemplified in my poor choice of words here for a minute, and i have to say it's the most insane thing i've read about recently. kids playing call of duty around their neighborhood but for real (and even more recently), making music which is basically confessions of their crimes (mainly murders or attempts of) or discussions of either of those two topics on twitter or instagram 

p.s. anyone notice which sets were left out from the links? ?

since i went down this rabbit hole, 4 people have died (1 shot last week, 3 beginning this week) and today, 3 peeps shot and left in critical condition today. and those are only the murders i know of that are results of o'block & tookaville. 

i feel like i'm witnessing the episode blink of an eye in real life. one guy, who is himself a gang member said he was concerned after seeing the next generation posing with guns as they prepare to take position for their turn in the conflict. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 9:23 PM, Nebraska said:

since i went down this rabbit hole, 4 people have died (1 shot last week, 3 beginning this week) and today, 3 peeps shot and left in critical condition today. and those are only the murders i know of that are results of o'block & tookaville. 

i feel like i'm witnessing the episode blink of an eye in real life. one guy, who is himself a gang member said he was concerned after seeing the next generation posing with guns as they prepare to take position for their turn in the conflict. 

that *is* one hell of a rabbit hole. fuckin' hell.

do you have any articles/essays that could summarize this for a n00b? you got a great combination of true crime and phat beats going on here.

19 hours ago, Dragon said:

that *is* one hell of a rabbit hole. fuckin' hell.

do you have any articles/essays that could summarize this for a n00b? you got a great combination of true crime and phat beats going on here.

i highly suggest you start with this documentary (to get a history of oblock & tookaville (EBT/STL) then this doc (to understand the history of the Chiraq war). i would advice staying away from NY gangs as they're extremely convoluted compared to chicago (although cardi b's new joint alludes to sliding on her ops catching two bodies so clearly they're putting in work)

additional info is unfortunately mostly scattered instagram, twitter, reddit and here (i'd steer clear off the gram unless you want graphic footage of peeps getting stretched fr)

p.s. r.i.p. YB who was shot yesterday

Edited by Nebraska
  • Thanks 1

I was trying to squeeze out a bit of Kewpie mayo when I was making a plant-based burger for lunch. But I must have made the mistake of spinning it beforehand, because once I squeezed it, it wouldn't stop for like ten seconds. It just kept coming out. Sporadically.

I didn't know whether to laugh or panic.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

On 6/29/2022 at 1:23 PM, Nebraska said:

wild weekend in the raq

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Five people were wounded in a shooting in Parkway Gardens Monday morning, Chicago police said. T

The shooting occurred while the victims were standing outside at about 12:13 a.m. in the 6500-block of South Martin Luther King Drive, police said. A 17-year-old boy was wounded in the arm and transported to St. Bernard Hospital in fair condition, police said.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-parkway-gardens-weekend-shootings-4th-of-july/12016390/

bosstop was caught lacking last night in oblock

Edited by Nebraska

Can’t work out wether Kyrgios is ranting and raving like a man possessed at the umpire, his family, the crowd or himself ?

Edited by beerwolf

20 hours ago, dcom said:

The only reason making me seriously consider not participaing in and/or vacating WATMM is back.

zeff/ilqx, right?

i tend to just treat his posts as shitposts, or maybe very exotic delusions. it's easier to pass them by when you that basically everyone here sees ilqx for what he is - someone loud, full of bullshit, who clearly is not interested in improving their perspective.

the stuff he says can be so emotive and provocative that sometimes you can't help being pissed off. i used to have a problem with certain political subjects getting under my skin, but i've learned to let that stuff slide when i use the internet (after all, i don't come to an IDM forum for heavy politics ?)

also remember that on his end, there definitely is a sense of being emotive with subjects getting under his skin. he's really invested in that stuff in that unhealthy internet way, that's what keeps him going. just don't get sucked into those bad vibes and you'll be fine.