IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

15 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

one more month and this contract is over...?

next contract I'll be traveling through Israel, Egypt, Cyprus and Turkey... quite stoked...?

cruising for bulgur

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

On 10/4/2022 at 3:37 PM, beerwolf said:

81D93EBD-A0FA-423F-95EE-4ABD08A2890B.thumb.jpeg.628845c1e809d72c8df5c593fa783d2d.jpeg

How longs it been? Only a few weeks and I’m already sick to the back teeth of you. Ideally I’d like put your head on the end of a pole and set fire to it and throw your headless corpse into a cage at London Zoo to feed some carnivorous beast. 

I know a cunt when I see one and you are no doubt an absolute Deluded CUNT of the highest order.

The double edged sword being UK politics has never been so entertaining ?  It’s brilliant fun but massively depressing at the same time. Bit like a cocaine addiction.

Edited by beerwolf

48 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

The double edged sword being UK politics has never been so entertaining ?  It’s brilliant fun but massively depressing at the same time. Bit like a cocaine addiction.

just remember it could be a lot worse. like in the US. we weathered the craziest person that has ever held the title of president, turned roughly half the country (cuntry) into a mob of unintelligible narcissists. aaaaand he could very well come back for round 2.

does your PM have the ability to form complete sentences at least? I'd raise a glass to that. the bar is low low low these days 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 7:16 AM, YEK said:

when you've listened to saw 2 so many times that the creepier tracks aren't that creepy anymore...

i've done this. a few months ago i walked down a highway through thick trees in perfect darkness listening to SAW2, and it was awesome. but i kept doing it. last week i was really depressed and i tried the same route with SAW2 and i just felt numb to it and not scared at all (i was scared of how my life is turning out but that doesn't count obv.)

On 10/17/2022 at 8:16 AM, YEK said:

when you've listened to saw 2 so many times that the creepier tracks aren't that creepy anymore...

There are creepy tracks?

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

I know a cunt when I see one and you are no doubt an absolute Deluded CUNT of the highest order.

I saw a vid online where the opposition guy in the parliament said something to the effect of "out by christmas - is it the book's title or a release date?" Heavy roasting going on in british parliament

5 hours ago, YEK said:

Are you joking cichli? I have memories of when I first heard that cd. It was the weirdest shit I'd ever heard.

oh, somehow i overlooked the "2", so i thought you're referring to saw 1 (sometimes I skim over words instead of reading) yea, saw 2 is weird af

there really is nothing better than spending a Sunday afternoon outside on the back porch, drinking beer, listening to music, petting the dog, and starring out at plants / trees and/or the sky. did this for about 4 hours yesterday with very limited distractions. it is in these moments when a person can really educate themselves on the reality of existence. like stop and take a moment to reflect on where we are in the cosmos, and where we're heading. now if only everyone else could figure this out, then we'd be on a much better path to getting along with each other.

• Like 4

going back home in 2 days...?

On 11/5/2022 at 9:08 AM, ignatius said:

once in a while.. from outta nowhere i think about how Tales From The Loop is really really sad. 

that reminded me of what a disappointment the TV show was...

• 2 weeks later...