IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 10:14 PM, ignatius said:

so much of being to be productive and make music is being able to sit comfortably. 

sitting comfortably, and being able to sit still, is not just the key to productivity, but is the key to life. if the whole world would learn to sit still and comfortably for a little while every day, then we'd all be better off for it. this is what those dudes back 5000 years ago in western Asia figured out. crazy that very few people in the modern rat race really get this.

On 12/8/2022 at 10:52 PM, iococoi said:

WmdTqZd.png

Multiple Results

You appear to have two or more equally prominent matches. It is possible that you are an equal fit for all of those matches. On the other hand, it is also possible that you simply answered the questions in such a way that you ended up with tied results even though, in reality, you do have a definite match. Whether you really are an equal fit for all of these characters or you just happened to get an equal score on all of them, we are unable to say; we are therefore also unable to give you a more personalized description. But you can consult the chart above to see which of the characters you matched the closest.

• Farnsworth 1

I've recently been quietly working on my next planned EP. I don't want to go on about it too much here, because action speaks louder than words etc. But I have a feeling it'll be my strongest work to date once it's finished. I think I'm close to halfway there now.

Also thinking about that one oompa loompa-looking guy who raged against a trumpet player on a NYC street back in late 2013...for some reason when he said "the artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity", it's been resonating heavily with me lately.

• Like 2

philosopher-personality?p=55,40,45,15,50

Diogenes: Diogenes chose to become homeless and settled in a big earthenware storage jar on the sidewalk. He stayed in his street-dwelling, where he shocked the Athenian citizenry through seemingly mad and crass behaviors, backed up by insults and occasional wise sayings. One could say that Diogenes was history’s first punk, a true provocateur who cared little for his own well-being or physical safety, mocking both the highborn Plato and the mighty conqueror and king Alexander in a remorseless display of how conceited they looked when viewed through the lens of his jarring, no-holds-barred philosophy and view of life. Diogenes furthermore disapproved of conventional religion and believed social customs are human inventions and that adhering to them leads to hypocrisy.

I'm most like the only one I've never heard of, and least like the one I most enjoy reading.  Typical.

42 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

If these MAGA and QAnon shitheads turned their conspiracy rage against something like Scientology, maybe they could actually accomplish something.

they're only really interested in attacking things/ideas that are rooted in logical thinking. that's exactly why they don't go after other whacko shit like scientology, because that's like their kindred spirit in a way. scientology is complete fantastical bullshit, exactly the same as what maga/Q push out. what would make more sense is if they merged their beliefs with scientology, or scientology absorbed them, and formed some bizarro world axis power of clown car evil mega conglomerate.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zero said:

what would make more sense is if they merged their beliefs with scientology, or scientology absorbed them, and formed some bizarro world axis power of clown car evil mega conglomerate.

That sounds fucking fantastic ? (in a very bad way)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Read some article that said something about mistaking ai's increasing success rates in probability based prediction for sentience and now I'm worried that I might actually just be some left-over code as I've been guessing my way around for more than 30 years and getting shitter at it by the minute.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

20 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

Tom.thumb.jpg.6766818ef419ab99a55d5fc3475ec795.jpg

+

rc-wonder-of-the-seas-sunset-aerial-LRGSTSHIP0422-8230b27121c3438b9984b9dc63877937.thumb.jpg.a3928787e82d9d4772cb91accc2158ff.jpg

Hide contents

large.jpg.8ff52fca368d91b44bc4505947bb8c63.jpg

time for you to take control of the drum machine. convince those bastards to let you dj some of your African mix tape tunes

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

nah, they would freakout... ?

lol. if only they would open their minds to new shit. can't eat iceburg lettuce and ranch all ur life. time 2 shuve the seas of cheese up their ass. fuck em

• Like 1