IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

1. i know i shouldn't be but i'm hot for princess daphne from dragon's lair. don bluth could draw the best babes, i swear. jane fonda's barbarella is the opposite living version of this and i'm into that too

2. i don't usually eat meat but i gotta admit after hearing that apparently human beings taste like sweet pork that's not not tempting, i mean i'd only eat you if you were already dead but you know

3. if you were dead and still had consciousness and had a choice to come back to earth or hang out as pure consciousness, what would you do?

4. how is it that we all acclimate to whatever conditions we're used to? is this our downfall as a species or our saving grace? i propose the former

5. the idea that there are real generational separations (boomer, millennial, zoomer, etc) is just modern horoscopes

6. humans are almost certainly going to devastate this planet's major ecosystems and i'm okay with saying we should hand over the baton and promote living diversity over our own species

7. compassion is the point of life

Edited by luke viia

2 hours ago, luke viia said:

3. if you were dead and still had consciousness and had a choice to come back to earth or hang out as pure consciousness, what would you do?

I see no upside. this way you continue observing the misery of the world and the stupidity of human beings without at least the mitigating joys of physical pleasures.

imagine someone trying to explain idm as an abstract concept to you, an incorporeal consciousness unable to hear. pure torture.

1 hour ago, usagi said:

u continue observing the misery of the world and the stupidity of human beings without at least the mitigating joys of physical pleasures.

the way i see this is, if you're pure cuntsciousness, who knows where you are? why can't you hear? maybe you can hear more in your pure form? anyway why are you watching humans? why are you missing physical pleasures? i've cummed stupid hard and tbh being without a body still sounds better, this thing i inhabit is all lazy and refuses my ideas like having twice as many bones, anyway, wtf are those feelings if you're incorporeal? how about incorporeal pleasures? even if the currently measureable spacetime is all that exists (an eternal oops assumption) the universe is an autechrian bigger than that, it likely isn't even the only reality, let's say yr just a giant 10 million meter wide ball of energy in a void, or a wash of love, whatever you might find yourself in, assume you can do what you want.  i suspect, without empirical evidence, that if you have any prior relationships with beings of any sorts - humans, cats, mollusks, dead trees, whatever -- you might continue to be influenced by them. NOW let's say, for some reason, you just miss idm so much that you can't live without those early 00s warp jams, and you remember your gran so hard you're like hey i can't wait to be somebody's gran and show them idm because abusing 303s was just unbelievably meaningful in what those hairless dunces called the 1990s. now what do you do?

don't forget what thread we're in btw

3 hours ago, luke viia said:

the way i see this is, if you're pure cuntsciousness, who knows where you are? why can't you hear? maybe you can hear more in your pure form? anyway why are you watching humans? why are you missing physical pleasures? i've cummed stupid hard and tbh being without a body still sounds better, this thing i inhabit is all lazy and refuses my ideas like having twice as many bones, anyway, wtf are those feelings if you're incorporeal? how about incorporeal pleasures? even if the currently measureable spacetime is all that exists (an eternal oops assumption) the universe is an autechrian bigger than that, it likely isn't even the only reality, let's say yr just a giant 10 million meter wide ball of energy in a void, or a wash of love, whatever you might find yourself in, assume you can do what you want.  i suspect, without empirical evidence, that if you have any prior relationships with beings of any sorts - humans, cats, mollusks, dead trees, whatever -- you might continue to be influenced by them. NOW let's say, for some reason, you just miss idm so much that you can't live without those early 00s warp jams, and you remember your gran so hard you're like hey i can't wait to be somebody's gran and show them idm because abusing 303s was just unbelievably meaningful in what those hairless dunces called the 1990s. now what do you do?

don't forget what thread we're in btw

extremely secrete knowledge you are communicating here. channeling troon-levels of insight, even. lemme just say that if I could just be off floating in space existing outside of time and physical decay then sure. space amoeba pls

On 2/3/2023 at 8:41 PM, cruising for burgers said:

FB_IMG_1675115413955.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115416315.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115418296.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115420046.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115421828.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115423483.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115425229.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115426901.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115428650.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115430647.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115432666.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115434599.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115436419.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115438311.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115440587.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115442354.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115444235.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115446003.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115447722.jpg

FB_IMG_1675115449437.jpg

that guy was clearly running out ideas by the time he got to the soup one, I stared at that like tucker carlson doing his best confused face for a full minute

• Like 1

I've had some really bad experiences with sales people recently. they all seem to be on some level insecure manipulative sociopathic con men. like just tell the truth, and things will usually go smoothly. if the answer is no, then say that. don't try and hide bad news, lie and blow smoke up the ass, over promise shit you have no way of delivering on. the hunt for money fuckin wrecks peoples minds. I've watched their body language and they all seem to be overly nervous, anxiety ridden wrecks. they're like clowns. I hate sales.

• Like 1

Been watching instructional videos about SuperCollider because I'd like to build custom synths for sequencing with TidalCycles eventually. Had a revelation listening to this popular instructor off YouTube (Eli Fieldsteel), that he sounds just like Tom Cruise. So now I can't help shake that feelin.. learning SC from Tom Cruise... Ha

how come these Caribbean 3rd world countries that I'm traveling trough have such high prices? on a regular supermarket most stuff is more expensive than shit in California? how the fuck does this 'poor country' deal works out anyway?

stupid guess, it's considered a poor country because the people's salary/product prices ratio is very high? dunno shit about economy so no point in getting too pedantic...

i am friends with people of many ages and a pair of them, an elderly couple of self-professed Jungians who love when I tell them about my dreams, have invited me to a tarot reading. They also asked my astrology sign and I was all "tropical or sidereal?" cuz i'm a smartass (Sagittarius or Scorpio, respectively).

When the old lady, who I'm closer with, texted me asking about my sign, I told her I didn't really identify with it, but after our conversation I read a bunch of stuff about Sagittarius and it's way too fucking accurate

was I a white girl working in a crystal shop in a past life? :cerious:

• Like 2

On 2/14/2023 at 2:25 PM, Nebraska said:

pointless observation: palin lookin' extra spicy

Fo8c85ZXEAIviXs?format=jpg&name=medium

Ugh. Glad she didn't end up getting elected as Don Young's replacement last year after that smug geriatric scrotum finally kicked the bucket.

19 hours ago, iococoi said:

cb178ce1-a864-46ba-96c9-c1d2277984a6.jpeg

where's the jet-black hair with gemstone highlights? fake

i'm looking for the medea to my awful jason personality

Edited by luke viia

new random thought:

say your mailbox has no red flag -- i've got them in abundance personally, but they don't adorn my postbox -- how do you all let the carrier know you've got something to be sent out? leave the mail hanging out? clothes pin? booby trap? burning flag? blood soaked rag?