IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Not sure. My mailbox is mostly like a toilet - 80 percent junk/feces but all inbox.

Actually since I live in a condo I have a separate outgoing mail drop box where all my paper bill payments go. So the setup is already obvious to the mail carrier.

Also I wonder if astrology is the middle/intermediate stage, with pumpkin spice being early stage and cats being late stage.

when is that from? I'm confused if it's one of your tracks that u recorded on the tape after the monologue... if not, is it what Jesus sounds like? if so I'll convert just.now, I'll let Jesus enter me... trough the back door... gymnopedies in the end sound like boc...

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

when is that from? I'm confused if it's one of your tracks that u recorded on the tape after the monologue... if not, is it what Jesus sounds like? if so I'll convert just.now, I'll let Jesus enter me... trough the back door... gymnopedies in the end sound like boc...

i managed to get the rest of the tape to play and it seems it's a mixtape i made, i think it's me playing? i really have no recollection of that tune so i'm hesitant to take credit, but it sounds a lot like something else i made when i tooled around in cubase for a few days back in i think 2010-11? (i got along really well with one of the stock synths, halion maybe?) i was also practicing piano at the time which would help explain the satie, but the timeline doesn't quite add up, my tape stuff wasn't set up when i lived in that apartment

let's just say it's jesius

Edited by luke viia

3 minutes ago, luke viia said:

i managed to get the rest of the tape to play and it seems it's a mixtape i made, i think it's me playing? but i really have no recollection of that tune so i'm hesitant to take credit, but it sounds a lot like something else i made when i tooled around in cubase for a few days back in i think 2010-11? (i got along really well with one of the stock synths, halion maybe?) i was also practicing piano at the time which would help explain the satie, but the timeline doesn't quite add up, my tape stuff wasn't set up when i lived in that apartment

let's just say it's jesius

:snares:

• Farnsworth 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 11:32 PM, luke viia said:

new random thought:

say your mailbox has no red flag -- i've got them in abundance personally, but they don't adorn my postbox -- how do you all let the carrier know you've got something to be sent out? leave the mail hanging out? clothes pin? booby trap? burning flag? blood soaked rag?

bro just email it

On 2/20/2023 at 12:32 AM, luke viia said:

new random thought:

say your mailbox has no red flag -- i've got them in abundance personally, but they don't adorn my postbox -- how do you all let the carrier know you've got something to be sent out? leave the mail hanging out? clothes pin? booby trap? burning flag? blood soaked rag?

use the red flags u got in abundance? :trollface:

in Portugal we don't even have that bruv... we have these 2 options:

1200px-Marcos_correio_(Porto)_color_isolated.thumb.jpeg.211bd75a3f57df9b163e3bac0ffdd5de.jpeg

2017-06-03.thumb.jpg.e2ee17eae7c2c346b7adef590fd9b22f.jpg

¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Edited by cruising for burgers

2 hours ago, Walter Ostanek said:

bro just email it

bro, landlords. always landlords. they demand checks by mail.

2 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

use the red flags u got in abundance... ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯

fine fine i'll put my avoidance and failure to commit on the postbox and see if they'll notice

Those cliches of stubbing your toes and stepping on toys when you are a parent are all 99% accurate… the only reason I don’t say 100% is because the injuries are much more severe than they are in movies/etc. Every day I’m like Bruce Willis in that “shoot the glass” scene in Die Hard.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

this dragonfly died on my window sill, outside a room I meditate in. I saw it when it was alive in this position, the eyes were blue. its position looked to me as a very zazen pose. I checked on it later and it was dead, eyes were black.

there's a lot of stuff going on right in front of us that can be interpreted to have deeper spiritual meaning. this is one of those events.

dfly.thumb.jpg.802787432f197a1b5dcb4075083433b2.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

u know those moaning and groanings that old people do when they move just to pick up something or get up or sitt on a couch? I guess I'm old then...

Special Forces Soldiers Foil Robbery at McDonald'sThe SITREP Military Blog

• Burger 2

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

BA853183-E18B-4DE1-A05C-37C6D674D042.thumb.jpeg.6709be087bcb3d32960b0919f14fbe11.jpeg

4 police vans outside your house right now? So now we know why you disappeared off the map hahah! Chimp.

say what you like about Nicola Sturgeon, but you have to admit her heart was in the right place when she was defending Scotting identity and democracy, standing up to interference from Westminster, and just looking out for people in general.

just think about how many politicians go out there destroying the country for their own interests, all the while presenting as psychopaths with their bare-faced tv appearances. i understand the instinct to rebel, and oppose whoever's currently in charge, but try comparing Nicola Sturgeon to someone like Boris. it would be very hard to argue that he had any kind of human emotion towards the public. hating on Sturgeon is more like cancelling someone, where you look at an otherwise beloved public figure and dismiss them once they fuck up.

go easy on her. i would honestly say that her, and Emily Thornberry, were the only decent people in UK politics full stop.

19 hours ago, Dragon said:

say what you like about Nicola Sturgeon, but you have to admit her heart was in the right place when she was defending Scotting identity and democracy, standing up to interference from Westminster, and just looking out for people in general.

just think about how many politicians go out there destroying the country for their own interests, all the while presenting as psychopaths with their bare-faced tv appearances. i understand the instinct to rebel, and oppose whoever's currently in charge, but try comparing Nicola Sturgeon to someone like Boris. it would be very hard to argue that he had any kind of human emotion towards the public. hating on Sturgeon is more like cancelling someone, where you look at an otherwise beloved public figure and dismiss them once they fuck up.

go easy on her. i would honestly say that her, and Emily Thornberry, were the only decent people in UK politics full stop.

I wasn't being deadly serious. It's kinda hilarious more than anything else.