IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

90% of people think they're smarter than average.

Dank memes are the zeitgeist of our times.

There are 7 billion people who have a life a detailed as yours.

Sometimes I don't post something because I figure the idea has already been said at least 10 different ways somewhere and sometime. 

The internet makes some mental illnesses objectively worse, or at least more damaging. We are witnessing western civilization slowly and painfully come to this conclusion.

If all or most of the Russia allegations are true (yes), they are using the most democratic thing ever invented (the internet) against democracy itself.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Sometimes cats will engage in a "sleep stare" - when their eyes are closed as if asleep but are still facing you with head upright. I've yet to determine if it's a sign of admiration, a form of feline meditation, or indifference.

jane krakowski looks like karl hyde in drag

519.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi

jane-krakowski-pampers-cruisers-nyc-even

u still would tho

i mean I would too 

Yah, but as you are lovemaking, she would babble indecipherable poetry of pleasure like, "Keep on walking on the side of the- can't help but aeroplane to talk of the- boy does the kneecap on the widow's past beautiful walnut agony in the skies of the ranches of Windslow town- around- talking about the town, you know keep pushing push it push it like Tina in Berlin- you win- sin, in a tin can of the Walmart jacket nine dollar, catacomb blast acer baser nostalgia pleasing window pane of the helicopter drives, snake fighting dangalous bely dangalous, bring light iiiiin lipstick boy, you inner space boy- OOOOOooOOHOOHOHHHHHH!!!" - and you'd be like: "Oh, man- I'm rocking this bitch's world."

Edited by peace 7

jane krakowski looks like karl hyde in drag

519.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi

jane-krakowski-pampers-cruisers-nyc-even

u still would tho

i mean I would too 

Yah, but as you are lovemaking, she would babble indecipherable poetry of pleasure like, "Keep on walking on the side of the- can't help but aeroplane to talk of the- boy does the kneecap on the widow's past beautiful walnut agony in the skies of the ranches of Windslow town- around- talking about the town, you know keep pushing push it push it like Tina in Berlin- you win- sin, in a tin can of the Walmart jacket nine dollar, catacomb blast acer baser nostalgia pleasing window pane of the helicopter drives, snake fighting dangalous bely dangalous, bring light iiiiin lipstick boy, you inner space boy- OOOOOooOOHOOHOHHHHHH!!!" - and you'd be like: "Oh, man- I'm rocking this bitch's world."

Perfect ;o incoherent sex babble is my biggest fantasy lol

I'm just now finding out what the MGTOW movement is, and apparently I've been following it all along without realizing it, for better or for worse.

What surprised me is the overwhelming consensus online in advocacy thereof. If control of the global human population is necessary, that's certainly one way to see to it.

It's true about the moka pot... though I still make drip when I'm going to be working for a while because I like to keep going back for cup after cup without any process that takes longer than a minute 93 seconds involved (just remembered that has been my go-to microwave time for a while now).

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Moka pot huh. Looks like you can get them for cheap, too. I've been using a French press for the last three years, but I wonder if moka is a better option. Main problem with a French press is the residual mud at the bottom of the cup when you reach the bottom.

I've been percolating for the past couple years.

Coincidentally, my life has gotten exponentially worse in that time period. I assume these are not related and yet I wonder.

Where's the drop tho!

Each full bass drum hit is its own separate drop. Most drops per capita circa 1997.

One does not acquire a taste for alcohol, but rather batters the senses with it until it has no choice but to accept it as "tasty".

Every male on both sides of the family has died of cancer or heart attacks. I am a male, and therefore will end up with both.

I have not talked to my older brother properly for two years, and my life has never been better.

My mortgage is mostly interest. I'm basically a high-interest savings account for my mortgage lender.

I keep a little book in which I write down ideas in. None of these thoughts are in that book.

Edited by Bechuga

we are travelling through what you can kind of think of as still space at over 1 million miles an hour. thats pretty fucking mental. imagine if some kind of quantum accident happened where the earth became trapped by the dimensions within a vacuum and the earth just stopped dead from a speed of 1 million miles an hour. 

I'm loving this moka pot revolution that's taking place right before our very eyes.

Lol, I was just thinking about getting a new coffee machine this morning as the one I'm using is coming up on 3 years old with an untold amount of gunk buildup.