IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

gradually become aware of the external forces consuming your energetic potential

slowly recapture it & redirect the energy into your trax (trax being a metaphorical or literal term here)

trax expand beyond the confines of present moment spacetime in which they are contained

ppl sense extradimensional forces being revealed thru yor trax

trax become lodged in the minds of millions

individual ppls imagination-expanded version of yor trax slowly allows some of them to become sentient

trax spread thruout the boundless universes

If lobsters were land animals, would we still eat them? The fact that they have to live in water to survive makes them less creepy and creates a safe distance. If huge spiders from the rain forest were as delicious with heaps of butter on them, would they be in such high demand? I have my doubts, and dare I say, you should too...

The snowboarding shop fifty feet from where I live is closed due to the snow.

That's like a dispensary closing due to too many taco trucks.  :blink:

Movie poster designs are so crappy and bland these days. What was the last good one? That cool Black Swan one maybe?

what do you mean this is dynamic and brilliant

skyfall-movie-poster-james-bond-daniel-c

turdslide

Umm, you might have heard of a little movie called "Chef" ("Chef")

Worst-Movie-Posters-23.jpg

(Via the Moby edgelorde thread)

Hold up! Is that a real poster? If so, fuck.

edit: or movie even?

Edited by Plum

Tbh modern posters reflect the quality of modern films. That said, though I will not see it, the Mother! poster looked okay. Shame about Aronofsky going mental.

Umm, you might have heard of a little movie called "Chef" ("Chef")

Worst-Movie-Posters-23.jpg

(Via the Moby edgelorde thread)

Hold up! Is that a real poster? If so, fuck.

edit: or movie even?

Soz Plumski, Don't want to spoil too much (in case you want to see it) but TBH its blatant false advertising, I mean Jon Favreau doesn't appear at all until the very end

Tbh modern posters reflect the quality of modern films. That said, though I will not see it, the Mother! poster looked okay. Shame about Aronofsky going mental.

mother! was fucking lush in the cinema, you missed out

Of the many things going on with that Chef poster, the lighting on the people far left and right is especially atrocious. It could have been one of those design-by-committee things and not the artists fault. Along with not having the time/funds to do a proper photo shoot and having to use cutouts of what is given to you. Having some graphic design jobs in my time, I have experienced that.