IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Yeah that's absolutely valid.  I was using an expired ID to get into bars for over a decade - never had a problem.  There was almost one exception where the bouncer gave me a firm "you can't come in here with expired ID".  Then my buddy who was playing that night came out and started talking to me, after which point the bouncer was like "sorry man, I didn't realize you were friends with ____.  You can come in.  Just bring valid ID next time."  I did attempt to acquire valid ID numerous times within those 10 years, but I'd always think to do it on a Sunday (closed) or I'd show up right after they'd closed up for the day.  Since not having a valid ID wasn't affecting my life, there was never any incentive for me to update it.  I eventually got it when I needed a new passport to go on tour.

FACT Against The Clock but all notes patterns and beats are randomized beforehand. All the musician can do is change the tempo, loop points, and the patches/synths/drum sounds/sound sources/effects. Samples not allowed. 10 minutes, if you can't make anything good you're not allowed to release anything at all, anywhere, or play live, for an entire year.

FACT Against The Clock but the artist can't make any sounds or touch any equipment. They get to direct a musical group who has to play to the best of their ability with available equipment whatever the directing artist says. 10 minutes, if you can't make anything good you have to join that band as their merch guy/girl for a year.

FACT Against The Clock but with artists that don't fucking suck trash out of asses. 10 minutes, if you can't keep me even mildly interested I get your Twitter account and DM your girlfriend/boyfriend. We'll probably flirt, if they're into that.

Attention is everything you have, expectations are just imagination till the real deal, when that imagination turns negative you drive towards getting a lame outcome. Do not bring negative imagination to the objetive context of some situation, just discern what it is going by pure attention. All complains and depressive behaviours are attachments or attention to negative imagination. Existentialism is negative imagination

Yeah I feel similar. When I see those big bags of kettle chips in stores I want to grab one and then I remember all the times I've eaten a whole bag, made my stomach hurt and *still* felt hungry an hour later. Presumably because they have very little nutritional value. 

FACT Against The Clock but all notes patterns and beats are randomized beforehand. All the musician can do is change the tempo, loop points, and the patches/synths/drum sounds/sound sources/effects. Samples not allowed. 10 minutes, if you can't make anything good you're not allowed to release anything at all, anywhere, or play live, for an entire year.

FACT Against The Clock but the artist can't make any sounds or touch any equipment. They get to direct a musical group who has to play to the best of their ability with available equipment whatever the directing artist says. 10 minutes, if you can't make anything good you have to join that band as their merch guy/girl for a year.

FACT Against The Clock but with artists that don't fucking suck trash out of asses. 10 minutes, if you can't keep me even mildly interested I get your Twitter account and DM your girlfriend/boyfriend. We'll probably flirt, if they're into that.

dis is god

^this is actually some legit Mandala Effect. And it makes so much more sense to me. Salt = Sea = Blue. Onion = Green

Man, I swear I have a memory of complaining to my mother about the change on the way back from primary school.

Question: Why did you change your packaging for Salt and Vinegar and Cheese and Onion so they're in the wrong colours?

Answer: Contrary to popular belief, Walkers Cheese and Onion have always been in blue packets, and Salt and Vinegar have always been in green packets. We don't have a plan to change this, as it's signature to our brand.

crisp20overview-01atusd.png

Edited by ManjuShri

Walkers said

Question: Why did you change your packaging for Salt and Vinegar and Cheese and Onion so they're in the wrong colours?

Answer: Contrary to popular belief, Walkers Cheese and Onion have always been in blue packets, and Salt and Vinegar have always been in green packets. We don't have a plan to change this, as it's signature to our brand.

b8d.png

It seems like the amount of alt-right/Trump supporter/Alex Jones fanboi comments & reactions on FB, YT, and elsewhere have dwindled some in the past month or so. And I think there was also an announcement of a "bot purge" throughout social media earlier this year. So maybe it's not just a coincidence.