IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

When I was away on a work assignment, a coworker told me his girlfriend wanted another baby, but to make sure it was a girl. She had a theory that if you save up your load for a bit so that it’s thick and plentiful it will make a boy. Thinner viscosity after frequent usage creates a girl. Sounds scientifical.

he was trying to fish out that opn lp :cattears:

lolol oof

cops pulled a kids body from the pond in front of my house earlier today

Jesus...

much younger than Jesus unfortunately. The EMTs were doing chest compressions and CPR etc so there's a chance he maybe lived? No update in the news yet. I can't imagine the kid made it - from what I understand a few people passing by saw him floating about, and pulled him out and called the cops right away. Sounds like the poor kid was in there for a bit.

Some poor parents lives just got fistfcked yesterday, rlly sad.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

A few years ago, a dismembered corpse was left in a hockey bag behind the building I was working in. In an area with lots of foot traffic too. The rest of the body was left in the lobby of an apartment building across the street, where the murderer lived. It’s also right down the street from a police station so he was caught like instantly.

Whatever happened to that canadian mall corpse? Didn't the fella sneak into the women's toilets or something? 

Yeah - that was here where I live (Calgary). 

Eventually it was just ruled "accidental" with no further explanation. I figure he was either trying to setup cameras in the womens washrooms, or he was trying to hide so he could rob some stores after close?

He basically got trapped between two walls I guess.

RI(Pond)

All (too soon, tasteless) jokes aside, really sad. Only 5 years old and probably wandered out the back gate (you can see from the houses in that pic, most have low chain link gates that would be really easy for a kid to open). 

All it takes is a few minutes I guess. When I have a kid I'm going to be anxious as hell about everything I think.

Picky eaters... this is usually the sign of some deep character flaw or personality disorder.

People that are spoiled, wasteful, and used to having a million options?

Picky eaters... this is usually the sign of some deep character flaw or personality disorder.

People that are spoiled, wasteful, and used to having a million options?

naw man, i have advanced taste buds, vegetables are mostly gross  :ok: