IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I was very 'picky' from about early primary all the way upto my mid-20s. it wasn't just fussing over choices though, I had a problem with food and not being able to enjoy it/try new foods as a surface symptom of more deep-rooted problems. later pieced together that I'd developed a kind of phobia or complex about eating because I was force-fed by abusive housemaids in my mum's absence. and then my mum, seeing that I wasn't eating and losing weight and just killing my hunger by drinking 6 cans of Coke a day, responded by trying to stuff me even more and shouting that I'd become "anorexic like Princess Diana" (this was not an effective strategy).

eventually I hit a certain age where I just let go of some things (incl. traditional or religious restrictions pertaining to food) and started trying more things and opening up, and now I eat almost anything. weirdest shit I ever tried was chicken feet, which probably isn't that weird compared to live octopus or whatever but was weird enough for me. rubbery af.

what if reincarnation is real and this is really a big eternal recurrence, and everyone is a small part of the universal overmind and once we die we realize that we are small parts of an infinite God who is trapped in existence, unable to die and exempt from the very concept of death, hopelessly attempting to enumerate all possible simulations, simulations of simulations, and mathematical statements in the library of babel, hoping to eventually find one that will release him from his trap of eternal torment, all the while knowing it is fruitless because there are uncountably many pages and he can't even guarantee if any statement on a single page will halt, rendering this being the laughing stock of existence itself, the ultimate ironic joke - infinitely enumerable powers except those that would provide it the ability to end itself

Edited by Zeffolia

It's not really a problem of woman inequality. If anything, women are more equal than men. They get everything. The problem is women want so much, and all of it. They can't handle it, they are made like that. So if you ever find yourself being called male chauvinistic pig, remember, that you merely overstepped her endless boundaries and claimed a small plot of land called your own where you need no make sacrifices. It's all about conquering, men! Are we not men?!

It's not really a problem of woman inequality. If anything, women are more equal than men. They get everything. The problem is women want so much, and all of it. They can't handle it, they are made like that. So if you ever find yourself being called male chauvinistic pig, remember, that you merely overstepped her endless boundaries and claimed a small plot of land called your own where you need no make sacrifices. It's all about conquering, men! Are we not men?!

well said, the mass delusions everywhere keep this well hidden

yeh good point on the big babies, that realisation was one of the biggest factors that helped me with my social anxiety. i just went round picturing people as little dumb babies sucking on their mums teats who were shitting their pants and it helped me relax so much around new people. kinda like placing urself above them (or at least on a level playing field) so i  would not be as uptight. nobody knows anything, will smith is just an adult in a babie's body. its literally the same body.