IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I wonder how the Seinfeld gang would have turned out x amount of years after getting out of jail. Maybe something like the four main characters in A Scanner Darkly

There's a joke in the iconic barbershop scene from Coming to America that I literally never got until now, some 25+ years after seeing it countless times.

It comes right on the heels of the great "If a man wants to be called Muhammed Ali..." speech by the old Jewish guy (Eddie Murphy), so in retrospect it was easy to miss.

The Arsenio Hall barber replies "His Mama named him Clay, I'ma call him Clay," and all the other barbers agree, but that's his surname!

I love comedies like this (e.g., spinal tap, blazing saddles) that you can watch again and again and still find new humor in the crevasses.

I wonder how the Seinfeld gang would have turned out x amount of years after getting out of jail. Maybe something like the four main characters in A Scanner Darkly

Marry me.

People who don't put their cell phones in cases. I see it all the time. Not even screen protectors.... Maybe it's a sign of wealth like, if they break it they have more money to buy another, I don't know.

People who don't put their cell phones in cases. I see it all the time. Not even screen protectors.... Maybe it's a sign of wealth like, if they break it they have more money to buy another, I don't know.

One time I accidentally knocked my supervisor's phone off a shelf at work and broke the screen. He was another one of those "my phone is asking to be destroyed" mofos. I insincerely offered to buy him a new phone, because I knew he wouldn't agree to that lol

I'm one of those people.  Cases are too clunky, and the one time I did look none of the ones available left the headphone jack accessible.  Since I always have my headphones plugged in when I go anywhere, they're kind of useless to me without that feature.  So far my phone hasn't endured any damage, and I've had it for about 3 years now.  Anyway, it's one of those things I just never think to do.  If the perfect cell phone case stares me in the face one day, perhaps I will buy it.

I know that it's kind of cliche that all modular ambient sounds the same but good god... I keep getting recommended videos on Instagram and I can hop between like 10 different videos by different people and they all sound virtually indistinguishable. They're all using the same modules and sequencing techniques.

Edited by drukqs