IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Y'all ever think about living in an ancient civilization and all the shit that would stress you out? Random beheadings, disease, famine, slavery, pedos, dangerous animals, general lawlessness, etc

Y'all ever think about living in an ancient civilization and all the shit that would stress you out? Random beheadings, disease, famine, slavery, pedos, dangerous animals, general lawlessness, etc

Yeah, but they had wizards and magic back then so that would be cool

the increased likelihood of dying a violent, gory death at the hands of a sword or an animal or some shit definitely would stress me out. but maybe it was more a fact of life back then & ppl were thus more zen about it

That's what the ASOIAF books capture so well, how brutal, sudden and cheap death is within a medieval civilization

We’re likely to have slow and lingering deaths. Aren’t we the lucky ones.

That's what the ASOIAF books capture so well, how brutal, sudden and cheap death is within a medieval civilization

u also got more time to minimize the suffering in this world than ever b4 :)

u also got more time to minimize the suffering in this world than ever b4 :)
Made much progress on that front? Your blessed capitalism seems to be ramping up human/animal suffering exponentially ;) Edited by drome

Woke up thinking about how long it would take to get laid off for not doing a single thing at work. Realized I would just get fired instead. Then Googled "how to get laid off instead of fired."

Woke up thinking about how long it would take to get laid off for not doing a single thing at work. Realized I would just get fired instead. Then Googled "how to get laid off instead of fired."

And how is it done?

i'll get my coat

The building I work in is sinking into the ground because it was built on a haunted swamp. If it sinks too much, we all get laid off according to my calculations. 

Nicotine patches or lozenges help but it still takes effort. And the nightmares! I had one where I got bit by a weird spider and had to pull its stinger out of my hand, which was like a birds talon or something