IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

That immediately raises the question of why we have these warning points at all. As I'm sure those temp bans have been given regardless of your warning points. I have been carrying 3 warning points for years now. Like stamps on my soul. I can't even remember why I got them. They're just there. Like dormant cancer cells.

Is standup paddleboarding the dorkiest new sports trend?

I mean:

It doesn't really require any skill, so any old idiot can do it

It costs relatively lot of money either in rentals or buying the equipment

It's an impractical way of moving around, how about using a canoe instead?

Generally you need quite specific conditions to do it, like calm waters and a warm weather

You look like a dork standing on a board and paddling around

Just look at this:

NYC_SUP_boarding-56a6dc1c5f9b58b7d0e5233

I just found out there's also SUP yoga now. Oh me lawd.

Jesus you're cynical dude. I rented a paddle board once and I must say:

It was kinda fun. It was nice. You get the feeling you're standing on water. Sometimes people do things because they feel good, not to look cool. I don't think anyone is under the illusion that it's some kind of great sport or a workout, unless for someone who hasn't been active in a while.

Like, chill out once in a while, bruuhhhh.

Also I don't remember it being that expensive so this isn't a defensive response about money. It's okay for people to be dorky.

Edited by drukqs

Yeah, whatever floats your paddle board. Still looks stupid though.

Pointless thought: why is the place where the river connects to an ocean or sea called mouth of the river? The water is moving out of it, not into it. Would make more sense to call it the asshole of the river.

A river gives no fucks, it takes shit from no one.

I was going to post an image to illustrate this, but the captions that went with all of them mentioned fatalities, so I decided against it.  Proves my axiom tho.

A river gives no fucks, it takes shit from no one.

I was going to post an image to illustrate this, but the captions that went with all of them mentioned fatalities, so I decided against it.  Proves my axiom tho.

I'm pretty sure most rivers take quite a lot of shit.

Isn't the mouth the place where the river flows from? The mouth of the river drinks the water from the ocean and spreads it around the countryside so people can do their business in it which emanates from the bum.

I'd bet in some language at some point people have referred to the mouth of the river as the asshole instead.

Pointless thought: I bet it'd be pretty weird to have a big ole beak on your face. Just regular human, with a beak instead of mouth/nose. Would get in the way a lot probably.

well, how about he just dies then? preferably of something that implies poor health, like a heart attack. I can't stand his woke alpha male schtick, just fack off bra.

I can't stand Joe Rogan, man needs to stfu.

True.  Him and that guy who used to always lose his composure in SNL skits and now hosts his own talk show.  Jimmy Falon.  Fuck that guy.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Okay, maybe I'm just ig'nant, but I've watched a few Joe Rogan clips recently and he was way less of a woke alpha bro than I expected, and just a reasonable dude saying reasonable things. He even casually pwned JBP without even trying and remained perfectly calm. 

Yeah I always took Joe Rogan to be quite moderate and he's hosted some of my fav commentators out there. Like Candiru said I always thought he'd be an annoying broheim but after hearing a few of his shows found him to be fairly principled, moderate etc. 

=(

He's not an enemy, IMO. There are real enemies out there and be careful of people trying to make you too pacifist. Train in night ops, learn to be cold and dispassionate. Adopt the Ernest Hemingway mindset and make good love so you don't fear death. Make lots of martinis and max out your car on the highway while blasting post bop jazz on amphetamines.