IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Oil:Chip ratio obviously on the oil side with the thin chip and the shitty places don't change their oil enough so you get all that goodness too.

There was a place in the Soviet Russia of East London (Globetown) called Delicious Chicken and it was Delicious. It was a Nando's rip off but better. I discovered the 3 sauce combo there (Mayo, Chilli, Tomato) and never looked back. 

I am on the skinny chip side of that debate mhm. Was a place near me where I used to live in North Harrow called FABS Chicken that did a junior spesh of 2 chicken strip burgers and 2 portions of chips for £2. Was a no brainer when walking home pissed

Edited by hello spiral

this obsession w the dieting thing feels like a new thing, is it a new thing? how long has it been going on for?

is it a reflection of some deeper issue in our society?

how does it correlate to the increasing availability of anime boobies?

Anecdotal stuff that doesn't address any fwp:

There's a lot I could say about LA, growing up an hour outside of it in the "Inland Empire". A lot of stories, lots of trips there.

Saw AE there twice, Richard Devine, and loads of other bands.

I will never move there, for various reasons.

Took my wife to see Interpol there about a year ago, got stranded in Chinatown for the night. it was interesting how kind of vacant and in decay that part of town was. So many empty buildings, and one building with nothing but various statues. 

IMG_20170930_193832999_1.jpg

IMG_20171001_074908806_HDR.jpg

Props for getting a picture on the one day out of the year it's overcast in L.A.

this obsession w the dieting thing feels like a new thing, is it a new thing? how long has it been going on for?

is it a reflection of some deeper issue in our society?

how does it correlate to the increasing availability of anime boobies?

At least since sixties in the west, like macrobiotic diet etc, but I'm going to guess it has been happening for centuries or millennias.

Maybe the difference is now that in modern societies even the commoners can eat selectively instead of whatever they happen to get so it makes sense that the dieting fads have permeated all the levels of society.

What if a single ant species evolved hyper-specialization to the point that some were like spiders and some were wasps and some were like centipedes and could swim underwater and some grew like big mean badgers too and they were all still totally all about just defending their nests and the queen was like this uber badass bitch ant but still no one ever got to her because obviously their other defenses are totally killer and can handle almost anything. Would be scary but cool.

Do people in america eat fish and chips and if so, what is it called

Yeah, the typical seafood restaurant serves fish and chips as "fish & chips." Thinner chips/fries oftentimes. Malt vinegar yes, mushy peas no. Might be a little harder to come by from a fast food joint, though I know WA state has a place called Ivar's that's pretty okay.

https://www.ivars.com/locations/seafood-bars/seafood-bars-menus

Re: chicken and fries: was pretty much my ultimate food ever since I was a little kid. "Popeye's" is the spot that still fills that void for me, but shit I gotta stay away from that place.

popeyes.jpg

What if a single ant species evolved hyper-specialization to the point that some were like spiders and some were wasps and some were like centipedes and could swim underwater and some grew like big mean badgers too and they were all still totally all about just defending their nests and the queen was like this uber badass bitch ant but still no one ever got to her because obviously their other defenses are totally killer and can handle almost anything. Would be scary but cool.

Makes me think of Aliens, they could kind of specialize but only in a host-genetics appropriation way.

Also:

big mean badgers 

Fun fact: Ants stem from wasps

fuck off. are you serious? holy shit, I gotta rethink my parameters all of a sudden

Makes me think of Aliens, they could kind of specialize but only in a host-genetics appropriation way.

Also:

big mean badgers 

The Aliens comics had some of the creatures becoming super specialized I vaguely remember. They were probably about as well thought out as my 2 AM idea :)

thats shit. imagine being an ant when you could have been a wasp

seriously but also ants are super fucking cool and better in some ways

Actually where my thoughts came from, was about how similar wasps and ants are, didn't realize they had a common ancestor though. I want an entire Planet Earth season just dedicated to ants.

Time only exists between two infinities.

isn't time just an illusion?

same w space, causality

illusions nessesary for us to barely understand whatever crazy thing the world in itself is

illusions nessesary to watch naked anime ckicks on the intenet

edit: - arthur schopenhauer

Time is not an illusion. It obviously took you time to write what you did.

Here's something to chew on: there is no time without change. When the universe came into existence, time would had to have been one of the first things formed in it since none of this stuff would be moving around without it. 3D objects need time in order to change.

So here's what I was thinking, if everything in this universe was in a singular, unmoving point, then that is infinity. Also, since we know that the universe has been exponentially expanding since its formation, eventually everything will be so spread out that no objects will ever be able to interact with each other. The universe, through entropy, will become a cold unmoving place. ie, infinity. Time only exists in the middle.