IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

According to Einstein, they're the same thing.

I mean, time expresses itself only through space or more precisely through the change of space. And space without time would be an infinite 3D freeze frame. In that sense time and space are inseparable

I remember thinking once that at the sub atomic level how those particles are flashing in and out of existence and are only known to be at a certain location in physical space at a particular time and the rest of the time their location is unknown was because in all the other times they were forming other configurations of reality but we can't perceive it in our linear timeline because the narrative doesn't follow. The states of the universe being completely random based on principles we don't understand, and have already occurred, but consciousness strings together similar states of reality in retrospect creating the illusion of cause , effect , consequence, and time .

Then I realised that thinking such things is a good way to unweave my mind and decided to look at memes instead

I was thinking that the consciousness exists inside of the deepest possible subatomic level and physics themselves are created by the consciousness and that in fact there is no border between physicality and thinking and everything in the world is a collection of ideas that are manifested so strongly that they become matter. But I was really high when I thought that

I mean, time expresses itself only through space or more precisely through the change of space. And space without time would be an infinite 3D freeze frame. In that sense time and space are inseparable

Yes, but space is only possible with time as well. You can't discern an object that is more than one dimension without time. Actually, if you think about it, having dimension at all denotes the necessity for time.

Since a 3D object is made from many little pieces, then you need time in order for it to be constructed or even viewed.

Man, I love these conversations  :beer:

Yes, but space is only possible with time as well. You can't discern an object that is more than one dimension without time. Actually, if you think about it, having dimension at all denotes the necessity for time.

Since a 3D object is made from many little pieces, then you need time in order for it to be constructed or even viewed.

Man, I love these conversations  :beer:

Sure, even a freeze frame is a form of time, be it infinitely slow time! So no time is time! Just an extreme form of it

Time and space are inseparable, they are the same 'fabric'.

Once upon a time (lol), there was nothing, not even time. A rift from another dimension enabled matter to create our universe. If this infinitely dense singularity appeared and began to expand, a previous universe most likely existed. As the local singularities (super massive black holes) consume more and more matter, merging with other singularities, eventually all matter will be one singularity again. The old world will collapse, the new rift will appear....

So the real question is, are there other dimensions, or there is a single universe expanding and collapsing infinitely?

edit: another question is, where all this matter came from?

Edited by Godwin Austen

It didn't occur to me until today that SHODAN from System Shock was actually created to be a more sinister, female version of Max Headroom. And I also just realized that Back to the Future II contains reference to Max Headroom as well, in the Cafe '80s scene. Well, if the real world timeline would have matched that of what Robert Zemeckis had envisioned back in 1989 what the world would've looked like three years ago.

I probably delete about 75% of the things I write on watmm, thinking better of it before clicking "post."  Gonna post this one though, even though I did think better of it.

I also bail on half-written posts all the time. but not this time.

200w_d.gif