IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

\When waiting on a drug deal in a shitty hotel room, or working late as a lawyer you have to eat Chinese out of the box. Preferably have multiple boxes open laying around.

So what is that break from originally?  Or did RDJ actually sample Chem B's for that Analord track?

It's from one of those 70s drumcomputers that has preprogrammed rhythms. Can't remember which one right now. 

momentary desires can make you act or do dumb things than can end up hurting and troubling you or others in a lasting way. Those swallow desires are usually result of a bad or unconcious management of sexual energy

Edited by Milwaukeeeee

I don't know about the sexual energy explanation, but I get all sorts of dumb impulses all the time, which I typically ignore.  Occasionally they'll actually slip through, usually to predictably embarrassing outcomes. And yeah, alcohol is usually involved, though not always.  Just gotta keep that idiot gremlin in check.

I have a hard time imagining being an alcoholic because drinking a lot is so much work and stops being enjoyable pretty quickly. Being a pothead is so much more forgiving and fun.

I have a hard time imagining being an alcoholic because drinking a lot is so much work and stops being enjoyable pretty quickly. Being a pothead is so much more forgiving and fun.

I like to drink on occasion, but never did manage an addiction, unlike someone who carries half my DNA. But I got randomly drug-tested at work a couple of days ago, so until I find work in the private sector moto is a no-no. Luckily it's been years since I've had it in my system, in light of the drug test.

It takes a special talent to be a drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2kg0Qevnc

Yeah but some people get drunk and get into these epic, yet regrettable adventures that are just horrible. I used to work with a dude who had a family history of alcoholism and he fucked one of our co-workers who was just horrible. She was an unrealistic character from some nightmare sitcom. Like, he HAD to be a classic Irish American alcoholic to make that happen and I honestly feel bad for him to this day.

Another guy walked right into a fire station and stole one of their jackets, got caught on camera. I’ll just fall asleep/fade away and I’m totally fine with that.

Edited by Candiru

“It is my ambition to be, as a private individual, abolished and voided from history, leaving it markless, no refuse save the WATMM posts. I wish I had had enough sense to see ahead thirty years ago and, like some of the Elizabethans, not signed them. It is my aim, and every effort bent, that the sum and history of my life, which in the same sentence is my obit and epitaph too, shall be them both: he made the WATMM posts, and he died.”

I don't know about the sexual energy explanation

almost every mechanical action or average behaviour is very influenced from sexual energies in form of sexual intentions, desires, expectations or repressions. So sex uses to motivate or drive what we are doing in a default state of conciousness. The problem is we rarely are truly aware of it at the moments it happen, or how to stop an upcoming dumb action driven by this force. Every habit or thing that drives or control our weak will in an easy way, has sex as it root

Edited by Milwaukeeeee

almost every mechanical action or average behaviour is very influenced from sexual energies in form of sexual intentions, desires, expectations or repressions. So sex uses to motivate or drive what we are doing in a default state of conciousness. The problem is we rarely are truly aware of it at the moments it happen, or how to stop an upcoming dumb action driven by this force. Every habit or thing that drives or control our weak will in an easy way, has sex as it root

did u just post that out of sexual desire?

So if I'm drunk and decide on a whim to urinate in the middle of a well lit city street it's the fault of my libido?  How did you come to this conclusion?

So if I'm drunk and decide on a whim to urinate in the middle of a well lit city street it's the fault of my libido?  How did you come to this conclusion?

That situation is because of being very drunk, not much sex energy in that case, you are below average state of conciousnes just drunkness of a do not giving a fuck drunk. Sexual energy is the most high and it searchs pure unity of your stuff with something else. The most refined energy a orgaism could make out of digestions. Its potent energy tends to leak to the three main brains or centers, the moving, the emotional and the intelectual, and if not transmuted or being aware of it, it is like leaking kerosene in a diesel or gas engine depending of the center that steals its energy... resulting in imbalances in its functions, for example too much imagination, mental fantasies or morbid desires, strong egoic emotios, fears, masochism, dumb sexual intentions... all of them pretty dumb if analyzed

Yeah but some people get drunk and get into these epic, yet regrettable adventures that are just horrible. I used to work with a dude who had a family history of alcoholism and he fucked one of our co-workers who was just horrible. She was an unrealistic character from some nightmare sitcom. Like, he HAD to be a classic Irish American alcoholic to make that happen and I honestly feel bad for him to this day.

Another guy walked right into a fire station and stole one of their jackets, got caught on camera. I’ll just fall asleep/fade away and I’m totally fine with that.

I hardly ever pass out no matter how drunk I am and do I sometimes wish I had passed out.. I mean I'm not violent, destructive or anything like that, more like the opposite, I'm overtly friendly with everybody including the people who have tried to pick a fight with me. But some questionable decisions have been made.. 

So if I'm drunk and decide on a whim to urinate in the middle of a well lit city street it's the fault of my libido? How did you come to this conclusion?

too much internet, is how.

There should be a Joy Division cover band that puts happy spins on each song, and they should be called Joyless Multiplication.

these dickheads already tried that, with predictably awful results:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlOVEMHLAMc

Edited by usagi

My preferred way to take a breathe is to start with the nostrils, and about midway exhale a bit through the mouth, then finish the inhale with a deep mouth breathe. Maximum O2 euphoria achieved. You're welcome.

Also, when I'm at work, my mouth says "hello! :)" but my face says "fuck you."

Edited by eczem

What's the deal with people complaining about pagebreaks? First of all it depends on what postcount per threadpage user x has their personal preferences set to and second of it all you are on top of the page so clearly you're dominating the discussion. Are we all submissive and prefer a bottom position? What've everybody was on the bottom?

Also wouldn't it be great if there were some compulsory universal standard for record labels' a/b sides? Here/there or this/that/side or A/B? Rather than making people peer into the matrix only to find b-1 etched into both sides or some other cryptic nonsense.

Otoh who gives a fuck what side you're on as long as the jam's hot.

Edited by user