IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I'm just going to pretend it's so much damned hate, because shaking my damn head is really underwhelming.

you should respond with "haha but what if you were and she got stolen and trafficked and it destroyed your marriage and you turned to drugs and ruined your life in an unending hell of guilt-driven self destruction haha lmao"

There was this 7 year old girl abducted from a K-Mart here a few days ago who was then molested and its been on the news. A person at my work had their wife in the office just then bringing in their new baby. One of the staff members here went and had a cuddle with the baby and walked around the office for a bit. Someone said to the wife 'hey, did someone just walk off with your baby', to which she replied 'yeah but i'm not in Kmart so its all good, hahaha'. 

I already didn't like this person before but now they've bred its even worse.

thats kinda funny tbh

Kendrick Lamar. (Yeah I'm a rap prophet from Compton!!)

Never guess what, you're confusing me with somebody who gives a fuck. Whoever you are, your music when it comes on the radio is turned right down to zero.

I cannot fucking stand him or what he has to say, or the constant kissing of his ass and feet.

Slowly die in a septic tank of frothing agricultural poison. Along with all your pals from Compton.

Edited by beerwolf

hahah 

it's that way to the farm homeboy 

that's right take a look inside that big silo, it's full of homeboys wanting to kiss your ass and feet

oh dear it's full of frothing agricultural toxic liquid muck

speaking of feet here's my size 10 foot

flol

Edited by beerwolf

might casually pop over to a political thread 

blast my foul stinking piss which smells like cider vinegar and the septic trench of a poultry farm all over that

but then again this is a totally pointless thread so I may just have a cup of tea and watch Antiques Roadtrip instead

at the end of the day, it's just totally pointless