IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

what a terrible description by the host. 'it's salty but tastes like watermelon but it's different. it's not like ham but also it's not like watermelon, tastes like cooked watermelon. everyone you should try it' 

looks tasty enough but i don't buy the 'feeds 4 people' or whatever descriptor. i used to eat that much watermelon when i was like 9.

My mom is trying to decide on iphone 8 or 10

Ideas?

I still have an iPhone 6 and the one thing keeping me from upgrading to a newer iPhone out of sheer familiarity is the stupid headphone jack situation. They screwed the pooch with impressive precision on that one.

Ideas?

I still have an iPhone 6 and the one thing keeping me from upgrading to a newer iPhone out of sheer familiarity is the stupid headphone jack situation. They screwed the pooch with impressive precision on that one.

that would be a deal breaker with me too. she's using an iphone 6?? she prefers to stay with iphone.. the latest os update takes up almost all of the space on her phone and it's starting to act wonky, things not working.

Edited by yek

Apparently Funkstorung released a new album in 2015.

https://www.discogs.com/Funkst%C3%B6rung-Funkst%C3%B6rung/master/853337

Crazy.

No shit? I listened to them religiously 16 years ago - a year or two after they released Appetite for Disctruction.

That one and Return to the Acid Planet were both great.  Disctruction has some of the hugest, coolest sounding beats I've ever heard.  It's too bad about all the singer choices on that next album, though the rap stuff is all excellent.  Curious to hear this more recent one.  Jamie Lidell's one of the vocalists this time around, which I'm definitely okay with.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Ideas?

that would be a deal breaker with me too. she's using an iphone 6?? she prefers to stay with iphone.. the latest os update takes up almost all of the space on her phone and it's starting to act wonky, things not working.

Yeah I got a 6 and I don't think I'm going any higher thanks to exactly what candiru just said.

Ideas?

Yeah I got a 6 and I don't think I'm going any higher thanks to exactly what candiru just said.

word.

Yeah I always buy 2nd hand macbooks. The latest one I got I realised was a tiny bit newer and they've done away with the audio in. Now it has a dual purpose cloaca. But it only turns into an innie if you have one of the three ringed apple jacks. It's entirely useless though for how I would use the audio in and out. Which would be to jam in realtime in a daw on one laptop and record it on another.

RE the headphone thing - my iphone 8 came with the aux hookup cord right in the box so you can hook whatever headphones up you want?

It plugs into the charging slot so to be fair you can't listen to tunes and charge it at the same time. But it functions right out of the box?

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj