IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I’ve found that the older the I get the less I care about problems that would have done my head in just 5 years ago. I can’t wait to see how apathetic I’ll be when I’m 60.

I have a feeling that cable TV may become obsolete within the next decade, or the next two. The way media is evolving, big name channels are becoming increasingly grassroots, particularly on YouTube and other online streaming services, or so it appears. Though that doesn't necessarily mean defeat for the existing major companies that have done broadcasts for decades, but merely adapting.

Sure, there are countless Fortnite gameplay streams and reaction videos to random crap, but that doesn't mean all new stuff is garbage. You just have to know where to look.

of course i know where to look. come on this is salv yr talkin to. yeah there are some good things but at this point i even find 'prestige television' to be full of a lot of pointless fluff. as i said the vast majority of moving pictures to point your eyeballs at is all t r a s h.

In comics, video games, etc. The more tangible the piece of media is expressed, the less tangible it is for your imagination. The vague characters and whatnot seem less fun when their characters are made more concrete.

There are so many rich kids with their own youtube channels. I guess it's the same deal how some people like following the lives of celebrities, as an escape...

Saw two people attempting to have sex against a shop window this morning at 7am while walking to work. Not sure what it says about me that I assumed it was a homeless person taking a shit when I saw it from a distance. That's more normal apparently, in my brain at least.

Saw two people attempting to have sex against a shop window this morning at 7am while walking to work. Not sure what it says about me that I assumed it was a homeless person taking a shit when I saw it from a distance. That's more normal apparently, in my brain at least.

Don't tell me you've never tried to have sex in public after a bender.

The other day I left the house to go walk and take pictures of things. Spotify on my phone started weirdly acting up on the way to the trail I was going to. It would pause, I would unpause, then a few seconds later it would do it again. Then it even started skipping to different tracks in my playlist, and pausing again, etc. This continued for a little while. So I closed the app, restarted, and it worked smoothly after that. This confused me but I went about my day.

Later in the day I get back to my house, walk in my room and my cat is on top of my monitor (speaker), next to my laptop. My laptop is open, which I never do because said cat likes to lay on it. And then I immediately have an AHA moment. My cat was trying to play chaos DJ with my music while I was miles away from my home. I left Spotify open and prominent on the laptop, sure enough. 

Also there were like 4 programs open that I never use and the whole display was oriented sideways. Bad cat.

1. I saw a vid from 3 years ago that depicted what Earth would look like if all polar ice had melted. And the state of Florida would be completely submerged.

2. Supposedly some experts believe that nuclear power will be a viable option in diverting from carbon-based fuels in combating climate change. But what if a nuclear-powered car got in a high-speed collision...

3. Perhaps when Earth goes tits up in its ability to sustain carbon-based life millions of years down the road, we will have engineered a fully autonomous kingdom of inorganic lifeforms evolved from robots. And they might have reached other star systems by then. But obviously this is wild speculation.

The Earth will one day become covered in a gigantic sentient mushroom that contains the souls of all humans who lived on Earth. Once Christ devours the entire thing, all souls will be at rest at 3AM in a Bojangles in Raleigh, North Carolina. 

The Earth will one day become covered in a gigantic sentient mushroom that contains the souls of all humans who lived on Earth. Once Christ devours the entire thing, all souls will be at rest at 3AM in a Bojangles in Raleigh, North Carolina.

aka neon genesis evangelion