IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

My Cunt Scars gets the prize I think.  That's so good it almost had to be a deliberate choice by the owner.  My friend's mathbook in elementary school (no idea what grade) had the name "Mike Hunt" in the top corner of one of the first pages.  Possibly he became a car dealer later in life.

There's a car dealer here called "Mike Hunt's Cars" which always made me laugh because you know , "My Cunt's Cars".... people driving around with those stickers on it always gave me a chuckle .

I was discussing it with a friend and when i said "Mike Hunt's Cars", he said "oh yeah lol! , My Cunt Scars is so funny!"

So which is it then , which is funnier , and what does this say about you ?

Sadly, a kid named Mike Hunt that attended my high school ended his own life. I didn’t know him or why he did that, but I can’t imagine being named Mike Hunt helped. It’s nice to see that the proprietor of the car dealership has embraced it.

I was in elementary school when President Bill “Slick Willy” Clinton had to admit he got a beej from Monica Lewinsky.

Whenever someone in school had a birthday, it would be announced over the intercom. As it turns out, our school had a Monica Rowinsky. I wonder if she ended up blowing Trump(eeeewewwwww)

i saw a big hardcover coffee table type book at a thrift store the other day on plastic surgery

lots of pics of people with deformed faces.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppphhhhhhhexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!

Edited by yek

I was in elementary school when President Bill “Slick Willy” Clinton had to admit he got a beej from Monica Lewinsky.

Whenever someone in school had a birthday, it would be announced over the intercom. As it turns out, our school had a Monica Rowinsky. I wonder if she ended up blowing Trump(eeeewewwwww)

I think I was in 7th grade when that shit was all over the news. Now it's staple deflection material for the MAGA camp when confronted with all the shit Trump gets away with.

I have realized I'm not much of an rdj fanboy anymore and this makes me a bit sad, dunno why tho

This was me starting literally 20 years ago, right after I heard Ae's EP7. Discovering Chiastic Slide the following year only solidified that...not to pit the two electronic music titans against one another.

I think 1997 was the year Aphex really became known outside the UK, with the Come To Daddy music vid blowing up on MTV. I still have respect for RDJ and his reputation to this day is well earned. I just don't feel the same fanboyism that I did in my early teens.

(Spillage of AFX discussion into GenBan ensues)

Being on WATMM, I probably rank lower on the fanboy spectrum than many these days, but I still like Syro a lot more than a lot of other people seemed to. I think it’s some of his best stuff. I also fucking love 26 Mixes For Cash.