IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

How do Japan dreams differ from normal dreams?

I figure it's like a normal dream but you're in Japan? With lots of anime characters floating around and weird but delicious food everywhere. 

And used panties vending machines dotted around.

Nah, nunna dat. The first dream was more like an alternate Tokyo with a bunch of albino rats running around inside some lavish enclosed gazebo-type area that looked to be an often-used staging area for weddings, before wandering outside on the street with pedestrians largely dressed in white and giving me bewildered reactions. It was green and colorful, but strangely devoid of cars and skyscrapers. Like some annual festival of some kind was taking place but it was unclear what kind.

In the second dream all I remember was wandering haphazardly into some makeshift auditorium made of concrete but was enclosed in a circus tent. And there were a bunch of half-naked Japanese dudes who covered themselves in mud. They were all kinda burly, but not big enough to be sumo wrestlers. Seemed to be some kind of sporting event.

FOR INTERNAL COMMS ONLY,

HAIL SULIS

Ministry of Psychic Affairs,

Dept of Ovates,

Ynys Mona

Dear Sinister Master,

as per your inquiry into ongoing investigations regarding current English black magic operations on psychosfear Cymraeg. I would like to draw your and Counter-Psy-Op-Exec's attention to information raised by a recent Remote View raiding divination ritual <{(@-*-@)}>. The source is now compromised, hence immediate comms. Secure channel eliminated as protocol. Note symbol over heart, overall market reach potential = 3million plus.

*******Mushroom Telekinesis Probe intercepted*********other team all dead*********something was waiting*******request immediate CPOE support & full evac********

Case Study - International Rugby Iconography, Mass Marketing & English Crown Prince Hex

Awen & Symbol of Chief of Orders, source - pvt Corp-Sec-Intel :(::::):

awen-car-sticker.jpg

WRU Inverted Hex symbol, source - pvt Corp-Sec-Intel :(::::):

maxresdefault.jpg

Awaiting further instructions, but, repeat, our source is compromised.

Diolch yn fawr iawn in this instance,

CC

Edited by cwmbrancity

I just 9verheard an amazing conversation about how all drugs are actually made from poisonous toads, snakes and fish, and are smuggled into the USA from Asia (which is just one place) and Cuba in liquid form disguised as liquor, where it is put on "synthetic powders" and sold as different drugs depending on color.

The proof? Opium stop can only be extracted from a gland near the stomach of the Opius Fish, and the opius fish is only found in Asia.

I assume this is why Trump needs to build a wall or something but they left before they got that far.

Appreciation threads are great and all, but there should be the occasional underappreciation threads as well to balance things out.

Like "I don't think The Prodigy's really all that" or "metal isn't that heavy, really, when you consider, like, what soldiers had to go through in Viet Cong prison camps."

Could be a thing, I dunno.

Appreciation threads are great and all, but there should be the occasional underappreciation threads as well to balance things out.

Like "I don't think The Prodigy's really all that" or "metal isn't that heavy, really, when you consider, like, what soldiers had to go through in Viet Cong prison camps."

You're describing what most of the internet already is. Aimless bitching into the void.

You're describing what most of the internet already is. Aimless bitching into the void.

Whoa... I just predicted the internet 30 years after its inception.

Aimless bitching into the void.

Is internet discussion dead? When I was a kid I swear people would have these epic, 5000 word back and forth debates that were embarrassingly tryhard, sure, but genuinely fun and interesting to read. But now trying to start that shit never works, every opinion (that's not related to trump national US politics bs) is either met with mindless agreement or 'lol dumbass'. I swear it wasn't always like this. Do you remember????? :) :) :)

The days when a man could be a man. When a man could also be a horse. When a horse could be a man wearing a horse costume but believe he was actually a snake. Those were some days but they were mostly evenings.

I remember running ping attack scripts on mIRC and thinking I was a hacker. Then came the nukes. Such idiocy. Such joy

I once sent an email to my ISP to ask how I could get one of those cool shell addresses to appear in IRC instead of the usual IP.ISP.org.au.

I remember running ping attack scripts on mIRC and thinking I was a hacker. Then came the nukes. Such idiocy. Such joy

I once sent an email to my ISP to ask how I could get one of those cool shell addresses to appear in IRC instead of the usual IP.ISP.org.au.

i somehow got into an ANSI art group as a coder one time. they gave me a shell account with one of those cool addresses haha.. IRCing from lemon.ice.org, so 1337.. got chucked out of the group a couple months later cuz i didn't actually do anything except leech stuff via the shell... where'd you guys IRC at.. anyone else used to hang out in efnet #music? that'd be weird.. =)