IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

EFNET #musicvideoz and other music channels, downloading MP3s and mpegs off nibbas. in fact, that was the first place I saw mention of Autechre.

but all that was secondary, my main hangout was the OzOrg network and the #quiz channel as well as a few other "ethnic" oriented channels like #lebanon (usually the biggest channel on that network) #hellas #italia etc.

Edited by usagi

nice :) didn't know of OzOrg. god, i'd forgotten about irc quiz channels.. so addictive..

and, i was introduced to autechre by an irc friend too. good old irc <3

Bought 2kg protein powder instead of going to my psych this week

Damn, son. You got a lotta snorting to do. But who needs a shrink when you finna get swole?

wondering if anyone ever cut themselves, not for the self-harm mental illness aspect but for purely aesthetic reasons

"i did it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act"

chogrash.gif

wondering if anyone ever cut themselves, not for the self-harm mental illness aspect but for purely aesthetic reasons

"i did it for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act"

chogrash.gif

i somehow didn't see this coming

what bugs can i catch in my garden so i can get cheap protein (free?) and pay for therapy

Earthworms are like 50-70% protein of dry weight. They are full of dirt so you need to get them to empty themselves for example by putting them into water. Another option is to let them dig into dough so you get dough filled earthworms. Then just fry'em up.

this a good method thanks

I remember making 'perfume' out of lemons and various ground up garden bits including earthworms and storing it in my fridge. Apparently my dad thought it was leftover salad and ate a fair amount of it.