IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I get the feeling that if you're already in a relationship, then women perceive you as a beaming ray of sunshine and positivity. But if you're single, then you're dirt.

(This post is even more pointless than my previous one)

Because you’re less thirsty, more at ease. Your nostrils aren’t flaring, your eyes become 27% less rapey, and you have the comforting odor of acceptance smeared on you. Sort of like how hunters spritz themselves with deer piss.

- Bill Nye The Science Guy, PhD

observation: south african pastor brings dead man back to life with the power of prayer. everyone keeps talking about the dead guy moving his mouth prior to being resurrected ignoring the fact that rigor mortis may have began to take place causing the seemingly realistic animation of someone faking it. not true

More an observation than a tho(ugh)t. But I witnessed an individual outside my condo building in the evening yesterday whomst I could only describe as a street pirate. Lanky, Caucasian male, probably mid-20s. Basketball shorts, backwards cap, goatee, ponytail halfway down to his ass. He was likely drunk as shit. Kept wandering to random points within a tenth of a mile radius and barking incoherently. The only words I could make out were "FUK", "WUDDUP CUZ", "FAGGOT", "SUK MY DIK", and "FUK WIT ME?"

Street pirates be trifling. At least things quieted down after about an hour.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, manmower said:

Sounds like you met an NPC from the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series.

Possibly. Perhaps one important detail I forgot was that he had no shirt (no homo)

Calvin & Hobbes was a great comic strip to read as a kid. Pretty funny and top notch illustration. When you read it as an adult it's pure fucking artistic genius. 

I realized I'm completely over the psydub/psybient phase I had back in the early 00s. I haven't listened to Shpongle's Divine Moments of Truth, which I used to play almost daily, for years. So decided to give it a listen for nostalgia's sake and how it sounds to my ears now. Can't even finish it..

Meanwhile The KLF's Chill Out sounds still fresh. I think ambient is the genre I've been listening for the longest time and still do.

Lol. It smells good but I rarely use cologne. It smells light and

F R E S H H H H H 

I also have ck eternity which is more of my go to.

375x500.258.jpg

Edited by yekker

You don't need cologne unless you regularly shit your pants. Do you shit your pants? I didn't think so.

"A Yekking man, shit in pants, he cannot."

-Lao Tzu

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 2:07 AM, zkom said:

I realized I'm completely over the psydub/psybient phase I had back in the early 00s. I haven't listened to Shpongle's Divine Moments of Truth, which I used to play almost daily, for years. So decided to give it a listen for nostalgia's sake and how it sounds to my ears now. Can't even finish it..

Meanwhile The KLF's Chill Out sounds still fresh. I think ambient is the genre I've been listening for the longest time and still do.

I've gone through periods like these, where I think I've over an artist or a genre. Then I try it again a few years later and like it again.

9 hours ago, Brisbot said:

I've gone through periods like these, where I think I've over an artist or a genre. Then I try it again a few years later and like it again.

I was going to make a joke about getting back to gabber, which I used to listen back in my teenage years, but then I remembered I did attend several hardcore/gabber parties a few years ago.. :facepalm:

• Farnsworth 1

There's a big-ass bull moose in the neighbors' yard (still house-sitting) that's been lying in the shade panting for the last 3 or 4 hours. Plus his balls are about the same size as the tennis variety.

I already contacted one of the fish and game wardens, but they said that moose sometimes spend several hours cooling off in one spot during warm weather.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2017 at 3:52 PM, Gocab said:
On 11/27/2017 at 10:32 PM, Plum said:

Yesterday I accidentally watched Columbo and it got me thinking... Mark Ruffalo would make a great Columbo if they were to make a reboot.

You know it’s true.

Oh shit yeah

Oh my god yes!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

No. Peter Falk is the greatest. Stop rebooting stuff. Make new.

Yes, but Mr. Falk is sadly no longer with us - I could see Ruffalo doing a good Columbo.

Question is - who would be a good choice for a Rockford Files reboot?

Vin Diesel for a Kojak reboot?