IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

22 hours ago, ambergonk said:

There's a big-ass bull moose in the neighbors' yard (still house-sitting) that's been lying in the shade panting for the last 3 or 4 hours. Plus his balls are about the same size as the tennis variety.

I already contacted one of the fish and game wardens, but they said that moose sometimes spend several hours cooling off in one spot during warm weather.

Monsieur Mooseballs.

You either got good genes, or you're one of those types that when they do age, it comes rapidly. It's often the blue eyes blond hair types that, for a while, look like candy, but then, all of a sudden, look like a dried tomato. And poof, the magic is gone. Tends to be around 27, I believe. But this is not based on science. Just street wisdom. 

7 hours ago, goDel said:

You either got good genes, or you're one of those types that when they do age, it comes rapidly. It's often the blue eyes blond hair types that, for a while, look like candy, but then, all of a sudden, look like a dried tomato. And poof, the magic is gone. Tends to be around 27, I believe. But this is not based on science. Just street wisdom. 

It's probably my gym visits over the past year and (mostly) careful dieting that are paying off, on top of being a non-smoker. I started going bald in my mid-20s tho, so I've been shaving my dome ever since. As for genetics, I found out back in Japan that I have loads of antibodies - that or I just got vaccinated early in life.

Edited by ambergonk
minor syntax error
  • Like 1

Lol

Women have it worse with aging than guys because from a young age there is placed a lot of empathise on them looking attractive.

I'm 35 and I was downtown the other day and I saw a girl i went to school with kindergarten to grade twelve and she looked Old! 

I'm such an asshole:catcry:

• Farnsworth 1

Speaking of seeing people we went to school with, I delivered a burger to a guy who was in my high school "home room" (not sure how common this is elsewhere, but I don't feel like explaining what home room is).  His hair was all grey and his house was a mansion.  I wondered if he inherited it, as he never struck me as someone who would go on to make a lot of money.  Could've been one of these subdivided places with several tenants too.  Neither of us acknowledged that we knew each other many moons ago, so the truth will remain a mystery.

• Like 1

For some reason I recall a question from an Ae interview (sort of like AAA) from 2002 on the official Warp site (back when it was cool), around the time of the release of Gantz Graf, that went as follows:

q: would you shag kylie [minogue]?
a: no her voice is irritating

8 hours ago, yekker said:

South Park has been around for over 20 years..  

and it's only gotten better with time no? Like the first 9 or so seasons were meh, a bit of potty humour. But once their style turned to a commentary on current events etc I think it got really good. I hope they don't stop.

15 hours ago, very honest said:

the percentage of things that enter human awareness is minuscule

I remember David Attenborough saying this is similar to when a human cuts off the top of a termite mound. The termites carry on exactly as they were, unaware that a human has done such a deed. Their behaviour doesn't change whatsoever.

That was how he explained human beings awareness of God. If he does exist at all, we don't have the sense to see him.

Something like that anyway. 

Edited by beer badger
  • Like 1