IGNORED

Kraftwerk, 1970 (Video)

Joyrex

you think students in the 70´s where polite ?? they where rebeling against a lot of things , breaking laws  organising illegal events,  not like today adapted students

being polite & acting polite at 1 event are two different things. + doing the moral (illegal) thing doesn't necessarily mean being impolite (even though being polite isn't the moral thing to do)

Saw this on reddit yesterday, it's a fucking great video! it's interesting to see how the different crowd reactions to music so ahead of it's time... Considering the time and youthful looking age of the crowd it's quite likely the first electronic music many of them had ever heard... 

I love this stuff. This one is also really interesting, by Delia Derbyshire

Holy moly 1963 !!! it even sounds like aphex a bit, is there some release from that time ?

It literally sounds like everything Aphex has put out in the last 3 years. Ahead of the curve or wat.

Holy moly 1963 !!! it even sounds like aphex a bit, is there some release from that time ?

It's actually from 1970, or 71.  It's the backing drum track from a more complete work, which is found on this LP:

https://www.discogs.com/Various-EMS-Synthi-And-The-Composer-LP/release/9988366

its pretty bad and im the biggest kraftwerk fan imaginable 

yessss *purrs like a well fed and sleepy happy cat* almost I would say on a shamanic level of stratospheric proportions *purrs deeply* (beer post)

with all sincerity I do remember one post in particular you wrote, some way back yonder in the past on why you loved Kraftwerk, it was indeed a most excellent and finely composed document (non-beer post)

It does sound a bit like Aphex - She was an amazing composer, for sure.

that chick blows my mind! she's works great with danny brown 2

^ 0:58

you mean that none of his over 200 soundcloud tracks sound a bit like this ?

because yes it does

Archived