Guest Ralph Nolte

Guest Ralph Nolte

This is a collection of 18 electronic tracks I did in Ableton Live 9 over the last years & uploaded to YouTube.

Click a pic to go directly to a single clip - or else use the links to 3 playlists (each containing a set of 6 clips).

default.jpg default.jpg default.jpg

Electronic Tracks -1- Ralph Nolte

Electronic Tracks -2- Ralph Nolte

Electronic Tracks -3- Ralph Nolte

---

Edited by Ralph Nolte

I've listened to a few tracks. Thanks for sharing. 

Just commenting so I revisit the thread and listen to more. I'll have more meaningful feedback later. =)

• 1 month later...
Guest Ralph Nolte

I've listened to a few tracks.

Stephen, that's quite a collection you've built up over at Bandcamp...

Where do you get the time to listen to that amount of music?

Ah! Thank you for bumping this, I've been meaning to come back and listen to these playlists through - any interest in putting them up on bandcamp? 

RE my Bandcamp - it's not that much! I do buy a lot of music though, probably only 5% is on my BC? I listen on my daily drive into work, and often while I'm studying/doing homework as well. Me and the missus also like to play through an album or two on weekends after dinner while having a few beers, weekend ritual ;0. So I get in a good 20-25hrs of listening in a week. It's really my favorite hobby.

I'll make a point of coming back when I get a good listen through to these, thanks again for sharing.  :beer:

Guest Ralph Nolte

Ah! Thank you for bumping this, I've been meaning to come back and listen to these playlists through - any interest in putting them up on bandcamp? 

RE my Bandcamp - it's not that much!

"Not that much" - ha, ha, bit of an understatement... If I find music I really like, I tend to listen to it almost exclusively for quite a while (on earbuds, headphones, different speaker setups, etc.) so working through that many albums would probably take me years... But good for you, I think it's becoming rare these days for people to enjoy music on its own merits - i.e. without eye candy music videos, or as the backing tracks for movies, video games. etc...

I haven't really looked at putting stuff up on Bandcamp (or SoundCloud, for that matter) - so, only on YouTube for now.