IGNORED

Alt-Tuner,microtuning plugin for DAW

fxbip

Just bought this and its fucking amazing!! can create microtuning,custom tunings for either sodtsynth or hardware with MIDI so easily DIRECTLY IN DAW!!! 

http://www.tallkite.com/alt-tuner.html

Alt-tuner is a DAW plug-in that retunes almost every midi keyboard or softsynth. It runs on PCs, macs and Linux/Wine machines. Click here to buy it.
Alt-tuner combines ease of use with powerful capabilities:

• Recreate historical tunings like pythagorean, meantone and well-temperaments.

• Stretch your piano tuning -- create your own Railsback curves.

• Explore ethnic tunings like Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Indian and Indonesian.

• Investigate experimental tunings like 22 notes to the octave.

• Or just use the adaptive just intonation feature to make "normal" music sound smoother!

You don't need to know tuning theory to get started. Well-chosen defaults get you playing right away. Alt-tuner is novice-friendly and encourages "stumbling onto" new tunings. Alt-tuner uses a graphical point-and-click interface, making it very easy to explore. You're moving sliders and clicking on things, not typing in commands and numbers. Alt-tuner is to other tuning software like Windows is to MS-DOS. However as you explore alt-tuner, many advanced mathematical concepts are demonstrated in a way that can be immediately seen and heard. The manual even includes a 120-page primer on tuning theory (read the outline here). Alt-tuner is so easy to use that it doubles as an educational tool!

$150! That's a lot for this kind of plugin. Wish I had that kinda money to splash. A demo version would be nice so I can try it out first

There is a mini demo thing for Reaper.But not full demo no.

It's VERY VERY worth it if interested seriously in microtuning.

(i know what you mean tho hahah im gonna be so broke for a while,but check the other one recommended in the thread,looks nice as well and is cheaper)

That's a pretty autistic UI

It's a delicious UI.

I've find it quite intuitive to create tunings quickly.

yeah it looks awesome, like a 90s DOS (space?) game I used to play but can't for the life of me remember the name.

Is that bottom graphical style standard for Reaper? If so, I need to get into Reaper scripting, damn. 

That's a pretty autistic UI

It's a delicious UI.

I've find it quite intuitive to create tunings quickly.

yeah it looks awesome, like a 90s DOS (space?) game I used to play but can't for the life of me remember the name.

Is that bottom graphical style standard for Reaper? If so, I need to get into Reaper scripting, damn. 

I think it might be.This is how a JS plugin looks like normal and in edit mode

post-9151-0-44848200-1512761557_thumb.jpg

post-9151-0-43719600-1512761566_thumb.jpg

Archived