IGNORED

Just a Query???

JUVITH SITH

Syro cool as hell A4 document wallet from japan...(as usual great extras they get)

Come To Daddy - original 1997 release

Windolicker - original 1999 release

Drukqs 

Cheetah x 3

Orphaned Deejay Selek AFX logo 

Orphaned Deejay Selek (2 that came with the Japanese release)

Field Day Promo Scratchcards 19 (Gently) scratched off & 1 unscratched

Drukqs 12" x 12" promo/shop display thingy

Syro Promo plastic card

Aphex twin Cheetah poster

Mike & Rich Poster

Bogdan Raczynski Samurai math Beats original 1999 sticker

Boards Of Canada 2014 high scores 12" x 12" insert

I mean to say would this be worth selling as one lot or individual?  Cos i wants me some new vinyl lol...

I'd say start with the Discogs marketplace for an idea of how much these things sell for (dunno if they have merch like stickers though - eBay looking at sold items would be your best bet there).

Syro cool as hell A4 document wallet from japan...(as usual great extras they get)

Come To Daddy - original 1997 release

Windolicker - original 1999 release

Drukqs 

Cheetah x 3

Orphaned Deejay Selek AFX logo 

Orphaned Deejay Selek (2 that came with the Japanese release)

Field Day Promo Scratchcards 19 (Gently) scratched off & 1 unscratched

Drukqs 12" x 12" promo/shop display thingy

Syro Promo plastic card

Aphex twin Cheetah poster

Mike & Rich Poster

Bogdan Raczynski Samurai math Beats original 1999 sticker

Boards Of Canada 2014 high scores 12" x 12" insert

I mean to say would this be worth selling as one lot or individual?  Cos i wants me some new vinyl lol...

i am selling all my things i own, loads more stuff just getting started, want a clear out so i can buy some audio vinyl to play lol...

I'd say start with the Discogs marketplace for an idea of how much these things sell for (dunno if they have merch like stickers though - eBay looking at sold items would be your best bet there).

Cheers, will slowly list them on ebay but not giving them away by then with low prices , my quick rash decisions is always when people get a bargain, i like less hassle and would rather swap all for one thing...

Since most of it is merch/swag, probably an eBay lot would be the best way to go - doubtful you'd get decent prices individually for some of that stuff (e.g., the folks that would pay top dollar for it already have it).

Since most of it is merch/swag, probably an eBay lot would be the best way to go - doubtful you'd get decent prices individually for some of that stuff (e.g., the folks that would pay top dollar for it already have it).

TUE LOL... LIKE MY SELF..

sorry(but not really) 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aphex-Twin-daddy-lot-windowlicker-warp-boards-cheetah-syro-bogdan-canada-rare/112673915552?hash=item1a3be382a0:g:uIAAAOSw0wRaJo50

...will be slowly i mean slowly listing everything i have ever owned ( starting with memorabilia/homemade0.. The Tuss GAK, powerpill everything until i catch on to what i'm doing FLOL!!!

KEEP EYES PEELED I GET RID QUICK - BUT PAY A LOT LOL...

Archived