IGNORED

I feel like theres a tree growing out of the top of my head

Salvatorin

• 5 months later...

the trees, they are getting much grown, but there are neighbors, there are, that are cutting down, the, the trees, and, and building, and building shiddy fuggin dumbass dirtbike ramps n dumbass shit lol like What? 

people are being like of cutting down of the forest and of building the of like hell of houses and pony ranch (plural).pict

I'll post my john wick fanfic so far here

JOHN WICK 3: JOHN TURN INTO HIS OWN DOG AND AVENGES SELF

27 amen breaks eat David Foster Wallace's head, unbelievable smegma economics. Best of Ibiza coatrack, drop two turds on the floor and call it education. Believers understand, eat a thing and can't see the floor anymore. Fucking tubular men, best of the past in sectrect mission to get a new brain acquired from the graveyard pirate ship. More economics but with cookies, 'NEW NEW' shouts a cabybara with a pipe and a cigar at the same freaking time, how you like dem apples. 33 copies of Earthbound rain from the sky do a backflip and land on Franklin Delano's screaming head while Pringles guy wanders King Tubby's studio and vomits into the Creation. Original origins of techno 1997, in your face primitive geometric approximations, secret operation to project a goldeneye 64 hologram over the Russia and resurrect USSR as low poly facsimile of former glories.

• 7 months later...

thanks for noticing. i drank a lot of wine, both red & white. there is a gay tree that just kind of softly mouths penises emerging from my snout, or something. it is gay and the leaves are amyl nitrate balloons 

Archived